The Student Room Group

studying aboard.

Do you also help with studying aboard as one of my options is to study aboard. I'm currently in year 11, doing the second half of GCSE. I was hoping to get a scholarship and wondering if you can help..
Original post by 13553
Do you also help with studying aboard as one of my options is to study aboard. I'm currently in year 11, doing the second half of GCSE. I was hoping to get a scholarship and wondering if you can help..

Are you planning to study abroad for the equivlant of your A levels? Bear in mind you will have to go to an international school UNLESS you speak the languge fluently.
Been an international student you will strugle to get any scholarships however you might still be alble to get an accademic scholarship However typically schollarships are only about 10% off.
Reply 2
I was hoping to study aboard for A-levels or after. I suck at speaking languages unless the scholarship does free language lessons. I was hoping that the scholarship would cover the fees or at least, most of it. I speak English. An international school sounds good to me. PLus, I'm deaf.I

Quick Reply

Latest