The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

JPMorgan Markets Update: No first rounds this year, straight to Assessment Centre!
Original post by Deltasierra27
JPMorgan Markets Update: No first rounds this year, straight to Assessment Centre!

Did you get an invite? And how do you know this?
Original post by Commercial Paper
Yeah just had a look. It said there would be a paper-based SHL numerical reasoning aptitude test and then has a warning saying you must meet the benchmark otherwise you'll be asked to leave. It then said you must meet the minimum benchmark in the motivational interview after, otherwise again, you'll be asked to leave.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for checking, much appreciated! In mine it didn't mention that. Wonder if we still have to do it though..
Think BAML are reviewing applications now.

Received an email which wasn't intended for me indicating they are now looking through applications.
Original post by TheBankinator
Did you get an invite? And how do you know this?

HR came to my target uni today and I just asked them about the process and they said they changed the process to what I mentioned above.
Original post by gsbs2
Info without sources is like no info

HR came to my target uni today and I just asked them about the process and they said they changed the process to what I mentioned above.
Original post by Deltasierra27

for all divisions or just ibd or ST?
Original post by gsbs2
How do you know it wasn't intended for you?

They emailed me again saying 'copied your email address rather than candidate’s next to you in our system. '
Original post by TheBankinator
for all divisions or just ibd or ST?

Markets only
Original post by gsbs2
we were all in need to know you go to a target uni!

You asked for a source, you got a source - pipe down
Anyone know what to expect from Citi first round interviews?
Reply 3791
Original post by brian_sp12
Last week. You interviewed as well?

Yeah i did interview this week (she said I passed in the end). However she also said there are no AC's yet (I applied to markets). But i definitely believe you, as HR often chats absolute **** :biggrin:
macquarie ibd test invite for those interested in them
Just had my UBS phone interview (Securities Trading), how long did it take for any of you guys to get a call back?
Original post by AKRP
Yeah i did interview this week (she said I passed in the end). However she also said there are no AC's yet (I applied to markets). But i definitely believe you, as HR often chats absolute **** :biggrin:

I'm just curious what the AC is gonna be like :smile: studied 2 days intensively to pass the 2 tests 3 weeks ago. If the tests are there I will have to do that again
Reply 3795
Original post by brian_sp12
I'm just curious what the AC is gonna be like :smile: studied 2 days intensively to pass the 2 tests 3 weeks ago. If the tests are there I will have to do that again

Just email HSBC, the HR women told me that they would be happy to give out some information about the structure of the AC once invited (if that is not in the invitation mail already)
Anyone want to trade citi mkts interview info for MS mkts, lazard info all the way up to final round?
Original post by AKRP
Just email HSBC, the HR women told me that they would be happy to give out some information about the structure of the AC once invited (if that is not in the invitation mail already)

I mean they do but it's a one-liner.. I would appreciate if you could keep me in the loop once you get more info
Original post by gsbs2
what have your applied for at Lazard?

ibd, didnt get it but went to final round
Original post by gsbs2
it can only be ibd, don´t think AM is open yet. I meant summer or grad

oh right lol, summer - but i'm sure parallels could be drawn if you're applying grad patrick

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending