The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Looking for accomodation ASAP

I've still yet to find a room for my first year. Willing to do a room takeover for a room, flat or studio.
Hello, I have a studio flat that I need to get rid of. Newarke Point, on campus. £162 p/w. Do you want it?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by AlexYNot
I've still yet to find a room for my first year. Willing to do a room takeover for a room, flat or studio.

Hi, I have a flat room that i no longer want. Rent is at £100 per week.
Reply 3
Original post by AlexYNot

Hello!Myself and 4 other housemates are looking for a housemate :smile:We have a large kitchen (plus dishwasher; wooo!) a 3 floor house, and we're about a 15 minute walk from DMU!Rent is £303.33 a month! which is £75 a week! We do have bills separately but theyre about £50 a month including Wi Fi!We're all friendly and welcoming students ^-^
Lemme know if youre interested :biggrin:
Reply 4
Hello, I have a spare room in Newarke accommodation with 4 other males. They are a good laugh and a friendly lot. Message me if interested.
Original post by AshleyF
Hello, I have a spare room in Newarke accommodation with 4 other males. They are a good laugh and a friendly lot. Message me if interested.

Hi :smile: Thankyou for the offer, but I've already found somewhere.
Reply 6
Thank you to everyone who has replied. Fortunately I have now found accommodation and moved in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending