The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Ohhh :rofl:
Good to hear!

I would but I don't know what number post #5967 is meant to be :/

Ugh noo
On long train to see grandparents, ttyl!
-2 :colonhash:
:five: Ahh I see, good stuuf :tongue:

I don't know why I found that so funny XD

I know :u: (:rofl:)

1) talking to amazing ppl - that's a great story! And I wasn't judging, that actually sounds awesome! Especially when you're younger, the best jokes can be made from the smallest things :yep: 2) breakdancing - ooh cool, how's that been going? I'd imagine it might be quite hard to get into? 3)badminton - Nice (ohh I see, I didn't learn to swim properly until I was about 8, then reached a reason swimming ability by about 10 years old :tongue:) That's a nice length of time! 4)trampolining (at an actual trampoline park not just a garden one ) - this sounds really cool! I must say, I hate trampolining myself - it just never works out :rofl: - but this does sound awesome. And what kinds of flips can you do? I've never attempted flips (I'd just end up breaking something :lol:) And only a month? Could you do flips before then? 5) parkour - right, that's awesome :u: 6) martial arts - Oooh :ahee:

Indeed! Wowee, tht's a lot of songs! And you sure do listen to it very frequently :yep: I just listen to music after school for a bit usually :tongue:

Hmm...novels is an interesting one. I do like novels that contains sections from all types of genres really. I do like a bit of adventure, mystery, thriller, with lots of meaning too - pretty much what I look for in movies. I'm not much of a fan of romantic books/movies though :yucky:
As for drawings, they're normally just random patterns and designs I just draw 'in the moment' - they generally just have swirls and geometric designs :tongue:

I've played netball for about 6 years - it's my favourite sport :yep: I haven't played it that much recently, unfortunately, but yeah :awesome:

Breakdancing is going well indeed, I recently got enough strength and technique to do some of the more complex moves known as powermoves. :excited: It was quite hard to get into indeed, my parents are against it, especially my dad, hes an ex police officer so I bet he put many hip hop culture ppl in jail or so he says. Its against his blood so I know theres no convincing him. I train alone tho, no clubs or lessons, just youtube tutorials and 1hr practice every day! I got headstands this week so proud of that!

8 yrs is still better than a lot ppl I know, I dont swim massive lengths myself, only about 35-40 lengths of 25m. Haha trampolining is hard at first and very tiring, someone calculated that 10mins of vigorous jumping is equal to about 25mins jogging :shock:

I can do front and almost back handsprings, dive rolls, front and side flips :smile: but mostly on the trampoline still tho. I can also do one arm freezes !
like this

but my legs arent as straight yet:redface:

and I couldnt do flips before then but Ive watched so many tricking videos and stunt tricks in my mind I was itching to do them lmao, you shouldve seen how hyped I was when I landed my first side flip!

I listen to about 4-5hrs a day, definitely a ton! what genre do you listen to? I go for some light alternative rap and some other popular artists like eminem, tinie tempah, rhianna, maroon 5 , lawson etc

adventure and scifi are great, Im not a huge fan of thriller or mystery apart from holmes and robert downey, I will shamelessly admit I like romantics tho :wink: Geometric designs is intriguing indeed, like mathematical ones? :ahee:

6 years is great, what position do you play? :holmes:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Ugh noo
On long train to see grandparents, ttyl!
-2 :colonhash:

Yeah :erm:
Just waiting for them to come online again...Oooh okay, have fun!
(edited 7 years ago)

Greetings, Matrix :smile:

+2 116
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow
Breakdancing is going well indeed, I recently got enough strength and technique to do some of the more complex moves known as powermoves. :excited: It was quite hard to get into indeed, my parents are against it, especially my dad, hes an ex police officer so I bet he put many hip hop culture ppl in jail or so he says. Its against his blood so I know theres no convincing him. I train alone tho, no clubs or lessons, just youtube tutorials and 1hr practice every day! I got headstands this week so proud of that!

8 yrs is still better than a lot ppl I know, I dont swim massive lengths myself, only about 35-40 lengths of 25m. Haha trampolining is hard at first and very tiring, someone calculated that 10mins of vigorous jumping is equal to about 25mins jogging :shock:

I can do front and almost back handsprings, dive rolls, front and side flips :smile: but mostly on the trampoline still tho. I can also do one arm freezes !
like this

but my legs arent as straight yet:redface:

and I couldnt do flips before then but Ive watched so many tricking videos and stunt tricks in my mind I was itching to do them lmao, you shouldve seen how hyped I was when I landed my first side flip!

I listen to about 4-5hrs a day, definitely a ton! what genre do you listen to? I go for some light alternative rap and some other popular artists like eminem, tinie tempah, rhianna, maroon 5 , lawson etc

adventure and scifi are great, Im not a huge fan of thriller or mystery apart from holmes and robert downey, I will shamelessly admit I like romantics tho :wink: Geometric designs is intriguing indeed, like mathematical ones? :ahee:

6 years is great, what position do you play? :holmes:

Ohh wow, that sounds awesome! :u: Ahh that's unfortunate, but hopefully he'll see how passionate and dedicated you are! Ooh wow, self teaching...tricky stuff (tricky in proper classes tbh and you do it yourself :gasp: great job, Forest! :yy:)

Fair enough, most of my friends were pretty good by that age :tongue: Not much you say? :lolwut: That's a lot to me :rofl: Not much to me would be a few lengths XD I can only imagine with the stuff you do! Ohh wow :shock:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaang :eek: I congratulate you on that :tongue:

Haha, I'm normally just so happy with myself for jumping and landing properly XD so I can't imagine how proud you must have been of yourself!

Haha wow! I listen to all sorts really. I do like Eminem, Maroon 5 and Lawson too :yep: Fair enough, and I still haven't seen that :colondollar: haha nothing wrong with liking romatics :tongue: Ooooh :ahee: I guess they are quite mathematical sometimes:h:

Thanks :smile: I used to be goal shooter (because young Matrix was great at shooting :u:) but once she got to secondary school she wasn't so good for some reason :/ :rofl: and she kind of stopped playing that position and moved onto wing attack, which she enjoys a lot more :yep: There's a more active role than just waiting for the ball come down to my end of the court :tongue:

Original post by spotify95
Greetings, Matrix :smile:

+2

Heyy, how are you? :smile:

(edited 7 years ago)
Not been here for ages +2
Ohh wow, that sounds awesome! :u: Ahh that's unfortunate, but hopefully he'll see how passionate and dedicated you are! Ooh wow, self teaching...tricky stuff (tricky in proper classes tbh and you do it yourself :gasp: great job, Forest! :yy:)

Fair enough, most of my friends were pretty good by that age :tongue: Not much you say? :lolwut: That's a lot to me :rofl: Not much to me would be a few lengths XD I can only imagine with the stuff you do! Ohh wow :shock:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaang :eek: I congratulate you on that :tongue:

Haha, I'm normally just so happy with myself for jumping and landing properly XD so I can't imagine how proud you must have been of yourself!

Haha wow! I listen to all sorts really. I do like Eminem, Maroon 5 and Lawson too :yep: Fair enough, and I still haven't seen that :colondollar: haha nothing wrong with liking romatics :tongue: Ooooh :ahee: I guess they are quite mathematical sometimes:h:

Thanks :smile: I used to be goal shooter (because young Matrix was great at shooting :u:) but once she got to secondary school she wasn't so good for some reason :/ :rofl: and she kind of stopped playing that position and moved onto wing attack, which she enjoys a lot more :yep: There's a more active role than just waiting for the ball come down to my end of the court :tongue:

Haha I doubt he will, hes a very conservative and traditional chinese dad. Its against his blood, but thx anyway. Self teaching is actually good for progress, you can train when you have time and train as hard as you like :lol: and thank you,Ill keep it up :h:

Yeah but I bet youre better than me at something else like academics (thats my weak point nowadays :rofl:) or making friends and stuff :wink:

I was very proud indeed :colondollar:

So what other music do you listen to then? I also have some jason walker for the sad days, wayyy to manu chainsmokers remixes, bebe rexha, tracks from swaggy tracks and proximity and david guetta ofc, and this guy called coleman hell, hes rly good! :music: I reckon Ill have 1000 songs on my playlist before Christmas, I know a guy who has 3000 songs :shock:

Wing attack sounds very violent, do you like charge down the side and smash through the defence? Active roles are always better too! Young forest was also good at shooting. no literally! I went to a gun range and shot with a semi auto and got pretty good scores :u: ofc I also went to lazer tags (rly big in the aus for some reason?) and paintballing. what else did young matrix do? watch the matrix? :rofl:

had a good day too? :hat2:

+2
-2 :colone:
Haha I doubt he will, hes a very conservative and traditional chinese dad. Its against his blood, but thx anyway. Self teaching is actually good for progress, you can train when you have time and train as hard as you like :lol: and thank you,Ill keep it up :h:

Yeah but I bet youre better than me at something else like academics (thats my weak point nowadays :rofl:) or making friends and stuff :wink:

I was very proud indeed :colondollar:

So what other music do you listen to then? I also have some jason walker for the sad days, wayyy to manu chainsmokers remixes, bebe rexha, tracks from swaggy tracks and proximity and david guetta ofc, and this guy called coleman hell, hes rly good! :music: I reckon Ill have 1000 songs on my playlist before Christmas, I know a guy who has 3000 songs :shock:

Wing attack sounds very violent, do you like charge down the side and smash through the defence? Active roles are always better too! Young forest was also good at shooting. no literally! I went to a gun range and shot with a semi auto and got pretty good scores :u: ofc I also went to lazer tags (rly big in the aus for some reason?) and paintballing. what else did young matrix do? watch the matrix? :rofl:

had a good day too? :hat2:

+2

Ohh I see, and no worries! Haha awesome, and glad to hear it! :biggrin:

Hmm idk :rofl: no making friends is another weak point :redface: :tongue:

:yy: :wink:

Urmmm it changes depending on how I feel. I do love a lot of the 'older' stuff and hits like Queen, some Prince, Echo and the Bunnymen...classical music (Andrea Bocelli :ahee:) and instrumentals like a lot of movie soundtracks (Time from inception may be my favourite)...the script, Imagine Dragons...Disney songs...there's a real mix :flute: Oooh cool and that's a lot! :gasp: What!? 3000? :shock: Does he actually like all of them? :rofl:

I try :ninja: It's not really that violent tbh - I'm not a violent person anyways :innocent: (really I'm not though :u:) Yup! Oooh cool! :biggrin: Oh wow :eek: That's a pretty useful skill to have I guess :tongue: Nice! :top:
:lol: Idk why that was funny :tongue: Young Matrix didn't have a very interesting childhood - Matrix doesn't really have an interesting life now tbh :rofl: Urmmm...she tried to learn how to play the keyboard :lol:

I did thanks - in a good mood atm :ahee: :h:
Did you have a good day? :smile:

(edited 7 years ago)
Ohh I see, and no worries! Haha awesome, and glad to hear it! :biggrin:

Hmm idk :rofl: no making friends is another weak point :redface: :tongue:

:yy: :wink:

Urmmm it changes depending on how I feel. I do love a lot of the 'older' stuff and hits like Queen, some Prince, Echo and the Bunnymen...classical music (Andrea Bocelli :ahee:) and instrumentals like a lot of movie soundtracks (Time from inception may be my favourite)...the script, Imagine Dragons...Disney songs...there's a real mix :flute: Oooh cool and that's a lot! :gasp: What!? 3000? :shock: Does he actually like all of them? :rofl:

I try :ninja: It's not really that violent tbh - I'm not a violent person anyways :innocent: (really I'm not though :u:) Yup! Oooh cool! :biggrin: Oh wow :eek: That's a pretty useful skill to have I guess :tongue: Nice! :top:
:lol: Idk why that was funny :tongue: Young Matrix didn't have a very interesting childhood - Matrix doesn't really have an interesting life now tbh :rofl: Urmmm...she tried to learn how to play the keyboard :lol:

I did thanks - in a good mood atm :ahee: :h:
Did you have a good day? :smile:

Nah those friends are missing out then if theyre not friends with you :wink:

Yeah my playlist is pretty varied too, I will admit Im not a massive fan of the old songs, I like a strong beat (not bass) and I love edm/rap more. Inception tho gave me my first eargasm. :lol: I hadnt even seen inception when I hear the tune so needless to say when it happened with the screen play...!

Imagine dragons is amazing and Ive seen a fair few disney songs. Hakuna matata was the best :biggrin:and 3k is a lot but idk, maybe he rly doesnt want to be bored?

Wait so youre slightly violent at times? whats thisyou seem to be hinting at? :holmes: Im curious now! keyboard is great, have your learnt and scales or pieces?

Ah good moods are the best, Im in an ok mood I guess

Today I found out that the big bio test I had coming up was going to be split into 2 tests, so basically another test after as well. Problem is all the stuff I revised so far goes intothe 2nd test so Im lowkey panicking about the first one now :redface:
Nah those friends are missing out then if theyre not friends with you :wink:

Yeah my playlist is pretty varied too, I will admit Im not a massive fan of the old songs, I like a strong beat (not bass) and I love edm/rap more. Inception tho gave me my first eargasm. :lol: I hadnt even seen inception when I hear the tune so needless to say when it happened with the screen play...!

Imagine dragons is amazing and Ive seen a fair few disney songs. Hakuna matata was the best :biggrin:and 3k is a lot but idk, maybe he rly doesnt want to be bored?

Wait so youre slightly violent at times? whats thisyou seem to be hinting at? :holmes: Im curious now! keyboard is great, have your learnt and scales or pieces?

Ah good moods are the best, Im in an ok mood I guess

Today I found out that the big bio test I had coming up was going to be split into 2 tests, so basically another test after as well. Problem is all the stuff I revised so far goes intothe 2nd test so Im lowkey panicking about the first one now :redface:

Don't forget the "+2" :wink:

Aww! :hugs:

Cool, and fair enough :yep:
:rofl: Ohh wow, I see... :tongue:

:five: It sure is a great song! :ahee: Lion King is amazing :biggrin: Hmm, true and fair enough if it works for him :smile:

No I was just joking XD I've done scales and pieces...if you're asking which I prefer then pieces all the way :tongue:

Indeed! Aw, fair enough :smile:

Ohh I see. Hopefully, you'll be quite confident on the first topic by the time you have the test. Keep up the great work Forest :top:

(edited 7 years ago)

Hey, just to mention that someone needs to keep track of the count :yep:

Hey, just to mention that someone needs to keep track of the count :yep:

What about post #5967?
Posted from TSR Mobile

What about post #5967?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Did I miss anything?

Did I miss anything?

Do we just ignore that one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello, @spotify95! :hugs:

Do we just ignore that one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wasn't that the one whereby they posted the same number as what the count was, and they didn't show a gender either?

See if they post again. If they post again, and we can find their gender, we'll either +2 or -2 from the count to compensate :smile:

110 @Matrix123 :colone:
tag a different girl for each post u make
:colone::colone:
Wasn't that the one whereby they posted the same number as what the count was, and they didn't show a gender either?

See if they post again. If they post again, and we can find their gender, we'll either +2 or -2 from the count to compensate :smile:

Yes, that's right :yep:

Right, fair enough. I'll go back and edit my posts according to this current count then :wink:
And I'll look out for that, just in case :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
110 @Matrix123 :colone:
tag a different girl for each post u make
:colone::colone:

:ahee:

@Bluebutterfly310
Care to join in?

Spoiler

Latest