The Student Room Group

I dreamt I had sex with a lion???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bluemadhatter
No matter how much time you spend on here, TSR is not the world okay? :hugs:

LMAO stfu :awesome:
Okay so it all started with me in a forest type place (even though Lion's do not resign there) and he talked and we just started getting really close over a couple of days and then we had sex but he lasted like 10 seconds. Then I had to go to school and I THINK the lion turned into a human because he dropped me all the way there and we were just making out the entire time and then I got to the station and he didn't want to leave me. Suddenly this evil witch put me in a hole and filled me up with pasta shells and rocks and then he saved me. Then he dropped me at school and we would see each other in the evening when we both finished school/work.

I don't know what this means but now I have a weird craving to make out with a human with mane type hair.

What does this dream mean???

Spoiler

Yeah, lions don't last very long. I think it's all about the pace for them(I LEARNT THAT FROM THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE) :redface:

How did if feel to make out with a lion? :ahhhhh:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
LMAO stfu :awesome:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and in response to your other post, imagine if your lump is actually magical and signifies immortality?

Yeah, lions don't last very long. I think it's all about the pace for them(I LEARNT THAT FROM THE VIDEO) :redface:

How did if feel to make out with a lion? :ahhhhh:

I didn't make out with the lion, I made out with the human form of the lion and it was great and I really need a boyfriend and a life. I only sex with the lion and it was great, I distinctly remember the size of his... cough... mane :redface:
Tell that to freud... -.-
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and in response to your other post, imagine if your lump is actually magical and signifies immortality?

I didn't make out with the lion, I made out with the human form of the lion and it was great and I really need a boyfriend and a life. I only sex with the lion and it was great, I distinctly remember the size of his... cough... mane :redface:

It obviously doesn't signify immortality....erm and you tell me to be "rational".

Please tell me you didn't enjoy your dream. -_-

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
WTF is this I'm dying😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well you're focked in the head then
It obviously doesn't signify immortality....erm and you tell me to be "rational".

Please tell me you didn't enjoy your dream. -_-

The lump being cancer and the lump being immortality both have the same percentage/chance imo.

and erm

ITS THE MOST AFFECTION I'VE FELT IN A LONG TIME OKAY :cry2:
I'll take a dose of whatever meds your on right now!
Reply 29
I knew a 13 year old who participated in an online community of Lion King-themed sexual roleplay
pasta shells....that is just amazing! wow!
Okay so it all started with me in a forest type place (even though Lion's do not resign there) and he talked and we just started getting really close over a couple of days and then we had sex but he lasted like 10 seconds. Then I had to go to school and I THINK the lion turned into a human because he dropped me all the way there and we were just making out the entire time and then I got to the station and he didn't want to leave me. Suddenly this evil witch put me in a hole and filled me up with pasta shells and rocks and then he saved me. Then he dropped me at school and we would see each other in the evening when we both finished school/work.

I don't know what this means but now I have a weird craving to make out with a human with mane type hair.

Spoiler

I think you should tame those desires before you go full furry.

Spoiler

It means you were asleep. Wanting to have sex with someone with leonine features after waking up is just a symptom of your inclination to think dreams mean something; a self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts.
Original post by Tootles
It means you were asleep. Wanting to have sex with someone with leonine features after waking up is just a symptom of your inclination to think dreams mean something; a self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts.

This dream made me feel things :sad:
This dream made me feel things :sad:
I know, it does happen. I once woke up with an intense crush with a girl I barely knew because she'd turned up in a sexy dream I'd had. Took me months to shake that off... so to speak :moon:
Reply 35
:congrats:
Was it cecil the lion?

hakuna matata

:teehee:*
Oh it just means u want to be dominated
Reply 39
I'm in my hotel bed. And out of the bathroom steps a man...

...eating lion!

Quick Reply

Latest