The Student Room Group

Am I too old to be a virgin

I'm 16 (nearly 17 though) years old and I've never had sex in my life. Some of my friends are saying that they did, so I wonder if I'm way too old to still be a virgin :frown: ?
I wrote this in my journal 14 years ago. Obviously this is nonsense, but I still happen to be a virgin. Is this bad?

Scroll to see replies

If you stay a virgin till 35 you turn into a wizard so you got that to look forward to.
Original post by RosesAreRed1
I'm 16 (nearly 17 though)

**** sake TSR. You're acting like Florida. That isn't a good thing.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Some of your friends are probably lying because they're embarrassed themselves but there's no particular age you should lose it but I wouldn't advise it until you're 18+
Is it too late now to have sexxxxxxxxx, sorry I'm drunk, I drank water :/
Reply 5
Original post by RosesAreRed1
I'm 16 (nearly 17 though) years old and I've never had sex in my life. Some of my friends are saying that they did, so I wonder if I'm way too old to still be a virgin :frown: ?
I wrote this in my journal 14 years ago. Obviously this is nonsense, but I still happen to be a virgin. Is this bad?

So you wrote about being a virgin at 16 years old, when you were 2 years old?

Original post by uws
so you wrote about being a virgin at 16 years old, when you were 2 years old?

they're 30
Original post by UWS
So you wrote about being a virgin at 16 years old, when you were 2 years old?

No he said she wrote it when she was 16 which happened to be 14 years ago so by now she'll be age 30.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by typicalvirgo
they're 30

Original post by RossB1702
No he said she wrote it when she was 16 which happened to be 14 years ago so by now she'll be age 30.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is what happens when I try to be a smart ass. :facepalm:
At least OP understands English :rolleyes:
how is it to late?

Seriously, don't get caught up with what people say. Most people exagurate anyway.

Most people at whatever age regret losing it especially if the person they did it was not commented to be in a relationship.
you mad? :colone:
Reply 13
Hm, what is the age requirement for becoming a wizard?
(edited 7 years ago)
Ngl 30 is late
Never too late
But I don't see the hype about sex anyway.
just get your face in the pillow, go like the clappers
You're too focused on what society expects you to do. Society has made this image that, if you haven't lost you're virginity at approximately 15-18, then you're a loser which is completely untrue. Who cares if you're still a virgin? It doesn't mean ****. All you need to worry about is yourself, not what society wants you to be. If you live chained down by people's opinions and views of yourself, then you're never gonna be happy. I mean, I'm 19 and I'm still a virgin, and I couldn't give a **** what other people think. So please, don't stress out about it.
Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
You're too focused on what society expects you to do. Society has made this image that, if you haven't lost you're virginity at approximately 15-18, then you're a loser which is completely untrue. Who cares if you're still a virgin? It doesn't mean ****. All you need to worry about is yourself, not what society wants you to be. If you live chained down by people's opinions and views of yourself, then you're never gonna be happy. I mean, I'm 19 and I'm still a virgin, and I couldn't give a **** what other people think. So please, don't stress out about it.
The OP is 30 yrs old.
I'm 16, I'm gonna write a journal now, and I'm gonna put this in, hopefully it ain't the same in 14 yrs, well tbh won't be surprised if it is, or well I'll most prolly be dead by then :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending