The Student Room Group

I have all off a sudden went off my boyfriend?

Hello! I have an issue that I need some advice/help with! I've been dating this guy for about 2 months now! I thought he was everything I ever wanted, he is everything I asked for in a guy and treats me better than any guy ever has and probably ever will! He's very good looking too! I don't know what has changed but I have all of a sudden lost all feelings for him. Nothing excites me about him at all anymore (which is strange for a new relationship)! I almost can't be bothered seeing him or spending time with him. He seems to annoy me and get on my nerves. I know he really likes me and is a genuine good guy. I don't want to hurt him but I feel I am not into him at all anymore.. The thought of kissing him now even makes me cringe.. It's so weird! This has never happened to me before! He was everything I could ever ask for yet I can't seem to like him?! Help??🙁
Has anything happened between you recently that you think might be the cause for this? Even something small?

I can't think why this has happened but you shouldn't stay with him if the very thought of kissing him makes you cringe. Sometimes we have very little control over how we feel about other people, you can't force yourself to like him. Just because someone is everything you ask for doesn't always mean you'll feel love for them.

Break up with him as kindly as possible, is my honest advice.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hello! I have an issue that I need some advice/help with! I've been dating this guy for about 2 months now! I thought he was everything I ever wanted, he is everything I asked for in a guy and treats me better than any guy ever has and probably ever will! He's very good looking too! I don't know what has changed but I have all of a sudden lost all feelings for him. Nothing excites me about him at all anymore (which is strange for a new relationship)! I almost can't be bothered seeing him or spending time with him. He seems to annoy me and get on my nerves. I know he really likes me and is a genuine good guy. I don't want to hurt him but I feel I am not into him at all anymore.. The thought of kissing him now even makes me cringe.. It's so weird! This has never happened to me before! He was everything I could ever ask for yet I can't seem to like him?! Help??🙁

Eh something similar happens to me occasionally but I've been with him for more than a few months. Give it a few weeks, your feelings might switch back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending