The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is that who I think it is?
Original post by Matrix123
Aww :console:
But it's just luck, if you believe in luck that is. With the Hunger Games versions of those threads, I lose pretty early on - the first one in the first one I took part in actually. I guess you have to remember that it's nothing personal - just someone had to have that happen to them and it just so happened to be you.

Yay, there's a positive! :h:

Anyway, goodnight! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you sure though? I know on the first football thread that took place, again by @Kyx, the first round I did very poorly in, then the second round I did well in. Don't know why it's always me who has to suffer :sadnod:

Maybe it was a coincidence - or maybe it was something else... Why couldn't that sort of bad luck happen to pinkteddyx64 or James_W instead? :smile:

Original post by spotify95
Are you sure though? I know on the first football thread that took place, again by @Kyx, the first round I did very poorly in, then the second round I did well in. Don't know why it's always me who has to suffer :sadnod:

Maybe it was a coincidence - or maybe it was something else... Why couldn't that sort of bad luck happen to pinkteddyx64 or James_W instead? :smile:

Aww I'm not too sure tbh but I don't think it would be anything personal. This is my first football thread I've participated and I don't even like football so:erm: Aw, usually the strongest people suffer the most :wink: don't know why though:dontknow:

I'm not sure about wishing it on PT but James W:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by georginayeomans

Hi there - welcome to CTAM! :h:

100 post stats

mr T 999 - 8

PerplexingGeode - 7

Arbuthnot - 3

Pinkteddyx64 - 3

Spotify95 - 3

04MR17 - 2

CheeseIsVeg - 1

Eternaforest - 1
(edited 7 years ago)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Matrix123
Aww I'm not too sure tbh but I don't think it would be anything personal. This is my first football thread I've participated and I don't even like football so:erm: Aw, usually the strongest people suffer the most :wink: don't know why though:dontknow:

I'm not sure about wishing it on PT but James W:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I'm going to avoid football threads now because I don't like football anyway! :frown:

Yep, you're so true....
PT really deserves it as he's caused us hell in the past :frown:
Likewise for James_W.

Original post by spotify95
I think I'm going to avoid football threads now because I don't like football anyway! :frown:

Yep, you're so true....
PT really deserves it as he's caused us hell in the past :frown:
Likewise for James_W.

:five:
Fair enough :smile:

True, he may have caused a lot of trouble in the past, and I know it's hurt users in the past, including you. The thing is, we might think we know him, and categorise him from what we know, but how can we be sure we actually know what he's like? True, he's not all good but I don't feel he's all bad. Same could be said for anyone really.
As for James W, bahh who cares about that for now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, can we have an edit please? Thanks :smile:

:king1:

Latest