The Student Room Group

Would you count this as losing your virginity?

Poll

Did it count?

I've always pondered this. Now, I count myself as losing my virginity when I was 16, always have and whenever discussing my first time, it's always that time, when I did it in a bed and reached orgasm. However, when I was 14 I had a group of friends that all lived on the same road. One of them turned 16 and was having a house party - we were all there of course, and my GF and I at the time had quite a bit to drink. We snuck off out the back gate into the alleyway, things got hot and heavy and I ended up penetrating her against the wall (classy, I know). Thing is, I was pumping away for probably about 20 seconds, then we heard people coming so we stopped, pulled our bottoms back up and pretended to just be kissing.

I've spoken to a few people about this and some reckon I lost my virginity when I was 14, others wouldn't really count it. What's your verdict, TSR? Including a poll for your convenience.

Scroll to see replies

Can't see the poll, yes, you lost your virginity at 14.
Original post by hezzlington
Can't see the poll, yes, you lost your virginity at 14.

It's there now :wink:
I'd say yes. :colone:
If you penetrated her vagina, then yes, you lost your virginity at 14, you naughty young pup.
Reply 5
Well to me it's pretty clear cut if you say you penetrated her, regardless of what surface it was on (or against in this case). You lost your virginity at 14.
Yes you did you dawg
Yes, I would say so :rofl:

As a side note, is all you talk about on this website sex? :mmm:
Original post by UWS
Well to me it's pretty clear cut if you say you penetrated her, regardless of what surface it was on (or against in this case). You lost your virginity at 14.

It was less about the surroundings and more about the duration and lack of climax :lol: but yeah, so far everyone agrees. Jeez though, telling people I lost my virginity at 14 makes me seem like a right chav :rofl:
Reply 9
yeah, I'd say it's as soon as ya go in, doesn't matter if/how you finish :wink:
Original post by Elastichedgehog
Yes, I would say so :rofl:

As a side note, is all you talk about on this website sex? :mmm:

I seem to have been getting wrapped up in conversations about it a lot over the past few days :rofl: Got me thinking about this again so I thought I'd post it while it's in my mind :top:
[QUOTE="WoodyMKC;67894030"]It was less about the surroundings and more about the duration and lack of climax :lol: but yeah, so far everyone agrees. Jeez though, telling people I lost my virginity at 14 makes me seem like a right chav :rofl:[/QUOTE
I voted 'yeah' but it's really your call as it's your 'virginity' or whatever the stupid outdated concept is!!
I don't think so, the climax is an integral part of the "shag".
Original post by Abeille14

I voted 'yeah' but it's really your call as it's your 'virginity' or whatever the stupid outdated concept is!!

Tbh it doesn't bother me that much, I just wanted to know where I stand once and for all, hence the thread :biggrin:
once you stick it in, virginity is gone. so yeah, even if it was just 2 seconds you lost it
100% for Yeah so far, only 5 votes though.
Reply 16
10/10 for not using anon for this

Original post by WoodyMKC
I've always pondered this. Now, I count myself as losing my virginity when I was 16, always have and whenever discussing my first time, it's always that time, when I did it in a bed and reached orgasm. However, when I was 14 I had a group of friends that all lived on the same road. One of them turned 16 and was having a house party - we were all there of course, and my GF and I at the time had quite a bit to drink. We snuck off out the back gate into the alleyway, things got hot and heavy and I ended up penetrating her against the wall (classy, I know). Thing is, I was pumping away for probably about 20 seconds, then we heard people coming so we stopped, pulled our bottoms back up and pretended to just be kissing.

I've spoken to a few people about this and some reckon I lost my virginity when I was 14, others wouldn't really count it. What's your verdict, TSR? Including a poll for your convenience.
Original post by Mimir
10/10 for not using anon for this

I don't think I've ever used anon tbh :rofl:
Yes no maybe I don't know can you repeat the question...

Who cares just say what you want when it suits you, it's not as though it bloody matters you're much older now... Forget it
Obviously counts lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending