The Student Room Group

Get an A* for getting rich?

Ok now you've been click baited, it's a legitimate question.

I have a computer science project that needs to be completed and I'm very good at programming.

What I want to do is make a website where people sell things - I'm keeping it intentionally ambiguous - there'll transactions between users / ads idk.
Would this be appropriate for my project, would I even be allowed to submit it?

The site would be up long after submition.
I HAVE THE PERFECT ANSWER, I'M IN A SIMILAR SITUATION!

Spoiler

Original post by typicalvirgo

Spoiler

Since when has CompSci even become a proper A level / GCSE subject? I keep seeing all the serious threads from A level students asking about serious code.
Original post by HANNAHBENLOLO
Since when has CompSci even become a proper A level / GCSE subject? I keep seeing all the serious threads from A level students asking about serious code.

I did GCSE computer science last year and did the exams this June 2016 (now in year 12) and it started the year before so the exams were on June 2015 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DamnDaniel2
I did GCSE computer science last year and did the exams this June 2016 (now in year 12) and it started the year before so the exams were on June 2015 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well congratulations on doing a serious subject that is in demand! I honestly wish I would have done more programming before going to university as IT skills are universal for pretty much every industry.
Original post by HANNAHBENLOLO
Well congratulations on doing a serious subject that is in demand! I honestly wish I would have done more programming before going to university as IT skills are universal for pretty much every industry.

Well it was pretty hard since we didn't have any good teachers so had to self teach :s-smilie: ended up with an A though so that's good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by typicalvirgo

Spoiler

Wow, I cried.

Quick Reply

Latest