The Student Room Group

Who are your favourite out of the most masculine men in your opinion?

My top ones would be Michael Douglas, Jordan Belfort - the real one, Leonardo is also okay, David Hasselhoff when he started in Baywatch, Al Pacino from Godfather II, Bastian Bastian Schweinsteiger the football player from Germany, Jeff Goldblum, Ben Affleck, Christian Bale, Jack Nicholson (young).
michael douglas... masculine?
jordan belfort has a girls voice

agreed with jack nicolson and al pacino though, their confidence and that growl in their voice - soooo sexy!

where is Tom Hardy on your list?
Zyzz is worth looking at. His head, features, shoulders, and torso have a size that attracts attention; their proportions to each other made an effect which in any male at any place would justify more than the term handsome - in his later years, he is likely to become to be known beyond his local world, the word "Roman" will be used in descriptions of him.

His legs bore out the striking and agreeable proportions of his body; and his lightness on his feet, his erectness, his easy bearing, add to the impression of physical grace and virility. His suppleness, combined with his bigness of frame, and his large, wide-set rather glowing eyes, heavy black hair, and markedly bronze complexion give him some of the handsomeness of an Indian. His courtesy as he surrenders bodybuilding advice to fellow miscer's suggests genuine friendliness towards all mankind. His voice is noticeably resonant, masculine, warm. His pleasure in the attentions of the bootblack's whisk reflect a consciousness about clothes unusual in an Australian man. His manner, as he bestows a tip suggested generous good-nature, a wish to give pleasure, based on physical well-being and a sincere kindliness of heart.
Gotta be Arnold Schwarznegger, guy is my hero :h:

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by yungaheartz
michael douglas... masculine?
jordan belfort has a girls voice

agreed with jack nicolson and al pacino though, their confidence and that growl in their voice - soooo sexy!

where is Tom Hardy on your list?

Just my opinion! Belfort is very masculine, he had this gentle voice because of his securities broker career and you know he was the CEO of Stratton Oakmont!

Can you believe I had to google Tom Hardy? Never even heard of that man
Original post by HANNAHBENLOLO

Can you believe I had to google Tom Hardy? Never even heard of that man

you've... never... heard of... BANE! :shock:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Gotta be Arnold Schwarznegger, guy is my hero :h:

[video="youtube;YTcFsdIJ_Xo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTcFsdIJ_Xo[/video]
Brad Pitt in Fight Club; the epitome of masculinity.
Original post by HannaMarin
x

[video="youtube;8iMye3_bxgY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iMye3_bxgY[/video]
Chris hemsworth- Throne

Lord have mercy what a man what a mighty good man
Oh and add George Clooney in Dusk till Dawn...
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Oh and add George Clooney in Dusk till Dawn...

Slightly off-topic, but Salma Hayek's dance scene in that film is still the sexiest movie scene ever IMO. Not trashy or sleasy or anything, just oozes pure sex appeal :u:
Lol Michael Douglas is an absolute dweeb
My top ones would be:

-Ravneer Singh, that beard and that tanned body gets me everytime :colondollar:

-Arjun Kapoor, I need him, I want him, I want him all:colonhash::colondollar:

-Theo James :smile:

- Pique, yep, Shakira's husband:colonhash:

They all look better with a beard, no appeal in men who have no beards. Sorry, not sorry. :colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest