Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Serves you right cute lil wifey :u:

Spoiler

You're the cutest. :love:
:cry2: So much love. :lovehug: yes, I did cheesy. :heart:
Original post by Rhaenys10
Imagine how many of the world's problems we could solve if we just had more sex :rofl:

Yes :biggrin: Don't get involved with someone you literally want to kill though, S&M is serious business when taken too far.
Original post by Saba XD
You're the cutest. :love:

Spoiler

no you are :mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by WoodyMKC
Yes :biggrin: Don't get involved with someone you literally want to kill though, S&M is serious business when taken too far.

:rofl: The people that I hate aren't that attractive, I'm afraid
:rofl: The people that I hate aren't that attractive, I'm afraid

Ahh, the girl that I hated and ended up sleeping with was pretty hot tbh. She moved to my school in year 10 and was a bully, I stuck up for this really quiet girl she was picking on and she hated me since then. Then we bumped into each other when we were like 20 at a New Year's party and had a bit of a shouting match after she gave me dirty looks and I made a comment about her still dressing like a prozzie (oops!).

Then as the clock struck midnight I was just chilling on the sofa and she came up to me, I was getting ready for a slap but she jumped onto my lap and started snogging me :s-smilie: Then we went upstairs and she fellated me in the bathroom :rofl: I was still on Facebook at the time and I found and messaged her the next day asking WTF that was all about and thought she hated me - she messaged me back saying she still does a bit, but I've "got so fit since school and looked so hot last night" and we ended up meeting up again a couple times and having sex. I've bumped into her in town a few times since and we're pretty friendly now. So the sex literally solved everything :lol:
Arghhhhhhh I keep reading 'sh*t people on tsr'
Original post by sararodrigues
Arghhhhhhh I keep reading 'sh*t people on tsr'

:toofunny:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
no you are :mmm:

Spoiler

You're the cuter wife. That's a fact. :yep:
Awwwww, so there's more. :colone: :tongue: :lol:
Reply 629
Ahh, the girl that I hated and ended up sleeping with was pretty hot tbh. She moved to my school in year 10 and was a bully, I stuck up for this really quiet girl she was picking on and she hated me since then. Then we bumped into each other when we were like 20 at a New Year's party and had a bit of a shouting match after she gave me dirty looks and I made a comment about her still dressing like a prozzie (oops!).

Then as the clock struck midnight I was just chilling on the sofa and she came up to me, I was getting ready for a slap but she jumped onto my lap and started snogging me :s-smilie: Then we went upstairs and she fellated me in the bathroom :rofl: I was still on Facebook at the time and I found and messaged her the next day asking WTF that was all about and thought she hated me - she messaged me back saying she still does a bit, but I've "got so fit since school and looked so hot last night" and we ended up meeting up again a couple times and having sex. I've bumped into her in town a few times since and we're pretty friendly now. So the sex literally solved everything :lol:

I need to remember this for any girl that hated me in secondary school :colone:
Original post by UWS
I need to remember this for any girl that hated me in secondary school :colone:

Yes :biggrin: It was great tbf, I guess where we didn't really care too much for each other we weren't afraid to get rough and it turned out soo good.

I am very curious as to where this shipping came from? :eyebrow:

Glad to hear that :rofl:
It's good material

Posted from TSR Mobile
Glad to hear that :rofl:
It's good material

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes yes, feel free to use it for your book :lol:
Yes yes, feel free to use it for your book :lol:

Was actually kidding :toofunny:
It's not like I'm always looking for **** for my book lol