Thankyou Saba!
Haha well if you say so :tongue:

:hugs: you're welcome :tongue:
Original post by Matrix123
:yep:

:yy:

I'll do duas for everyone I remember to, like last time :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Loads for me and the things i told you:yep: btw how long does your duas last?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
:lovehug:

Btw most banks dont give work experience out except Barclays , Natwest and Hsbc & they arent doing any till next summer & my name was something else lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
All three? Wow, that's long. Maybe, till then you do your work experience at a school. PM me the name lol :tongue: :colondollar:
Original post by Ayaz789
Loads for me and the things i told you:yep: btw how long does your duas last?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seems a bit selfish :tongue: it'll be pretty even for everyone but yeah, I'll remember what you asked :biggrin:
Idk, last time was about 20 minutes?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS
Oh I'm sorry :wink:

It is ok. :tongue:
Original post by Saba XD
All three? Wow, that's long. Maybe, till then you do your work experience at a school. PM me the name lol :tongue: :colondollar:

Hahahaha yeah all 3 :tongue: i went to like 8 banks altogether, they are all within 1 minute of distance lmao :colondollar: & 5 dont do wexp :/ yeahh i went to my former school and they said bring your Dbs form in and we'll take it on from there :biggrin: & nooo i havent told anyone my old name :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seems a bit selfish :tongue: it'll be pretty even for everyone but yeah, I'll remember what you asked :biggrin:
Idk, last time was about 20 minutes?
Posted from TSR Mobile

It doesnt take long to make the duas i told you:colonhash: probably will last less than everyone elses :rofl:
& im not selfish :bawling: :cry2:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
It doesnt take long to make the duas i told you:colonhash: probably will last less than everyone elses :rofl:
& im not selfish :bawling: :cry2:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I was joking about being selfish! You're far from it :u: really, it'd be so far in the distance, you'd try to squint but you still couldn't see it:yep: Yeah but I take my time and go through things slowly I guess :tongue: No! Yours will be one of thw the longest - I do it for some people on here I barely speak to so I won't have much to say for them:erm:but I know what to do for you so I have it all planned :biggrin:

Anyway, goodnight, sleep well! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was joking about being selfish! You're far from it :u: really, it'd be so far in the distance, you'd try to squint but you still couldn't see it:yep: Yeah but I take my time and go through things slowly I guess :tongue: No! Yours will be one of thw the longest - I do it for some people on here I barely speak to so I won't have much to say for them:erm:but I know what to do for you so I have it all planned :biggrin:

Anyway, goodnight, sleep well! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha jazakallah :hugs: & yeah you too , sleep well & goodnighttttttt with 7 t's:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789

Hahahaha yeah all 3 :tongue: i went to like 8 banks altogether, they are all within 1 minute of distance lmao :colondollar: & 5 dont do wexp :/ yeahh i went to my former school and they said bring your Dbs form in and we'll take it on from there :biggrin: & nooo i havent told anyone my old name :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I hope you get the school one though Insha Allah. :h: Awww, it is ok bro, if you aren't comfortable. No worries. :tongue:
yknow i feel absolute **** but no matter how many times i say that no-one appears to get the message.
That is until today really
yknow when u cant hold it in anymore and just burst everywhere like some weird wet salty frog.
and its late now but rather than sleep u decide to write this meaningless post.
acc it is full of meaning but i doubt anyone is really arsed at this point.
not like im gonna sleep anyway.
or rather i will then wake up again, i could medicate myself out of that but why tf is a 17 year old self medicating in the first place :rofl:
oh yeh that's right bc of all this *****y stress.
yknow sometimes i wish i was one of those rainforest ppl, or someone that wasnt here.
yknow what i hate and this is bad but tbh idgaf anymore.
noone cares about me so i may as well care for myself.
i expect **** will go down tomorrow.
or today rather, because oh no i acc cried. oh no i stopped pretending everything was fine, nearly had a hysterical breakdown but yknow only took like a ****ing year for anyone to realise anything was up.
tbh i dont want to be hounded.
no amount of 'talking' is gonna make anything go away.
or patronising ppl pretending to 'get it'
how can they get it when i dont.
because idk what is real and what is just a cloud.
this cloud of like stuff and it is just all engulfing and idk how to get out of it.
but yeh let's just continue to joke about everything bc that is so much better.
im tired.
Original post by Salamandastron

X

You don't know how much I wish I could help you right now. I want to give you the biggest hug and make you feel better. X
Original post by Saba XD
Well, I hope you get the school one though Insha Allah. :h: Awww, it is ok bro, if you aren't comfortable. No worries. :tongue:

Cant even get to sleep:facepalm:
Yeah i should do Insha'Allah :biggrin:
Haha yeah i aint sorrryyy :hugs:
Anyways Khudahafiz

Posted from TSR Mobile
@BrokenLife I can't reply to your VM :colonhash: but lucky you, I've not had samosas for a while now :colonhash:
Original post by Lord Samosa
@BrokenLife I can't reply to your VM :colonhash: but lucky you, I've not had samosas for a while now :colonhash:

Omg need to open my vms, will do it now. :h:

Only had a gora wala samosa, yaar :frown: Real desi samosas were the best in Pakistan. Wanna visit Pakistan sometime with me just to get samosas? :u:Of course, from anarkali:tongue:
Hyped.:closedeyes:

Just heard gun shots twice and a lady scream! I think it was a shot gun, it was on the other side of the road in the neighbours window.

I can now hear sirens.

My heart skipped a beat from hearing that, just the sound alone had me feeling mad hyped.

Now I can't sleep. I am too excited.:groovy:
Lonely :frown:
yknow i feel absolute **** but no matter how many times i say that no-one appears to get the message.
That is until today really
yknow when u cant hold it in anymore and just burst everywhere like some weird wet salty frog.
and its late now but rather than sleep u decide to write this meaningless post.
acc it is full of meaning but i doubt anyone is really arsed at this point.
not like im gonna sleep anyway.
or rather i will then wake up again, i could medicate myself out of that but why tf is a 17 year old self medicating in the first place :rofl:
oh yeh that's right bc of all this *****y stress.
yknow sometimes i wish i was one of those rainforest ppl, or someone that wasnt here.
yknow what i hate and this is bad but tbh idgaf anymore.
noone cares about me so i may as well care for myself.
i expect **** will go down tomorrow.
or today rather, because oh no i acc cried. oh no i stopped pretending everything was fine, nearly had a hysterical breakdown but yknow only took like a ****ing year for anyone to realise anything was up.
tbh i dont want to be hounded.
no amount of 'talking' is gonna make anything go away.
or patronising ppl pretending to 'get it'
how can they get it when i dont.
because idk what is real and what is just a cloud.
this cloud of like stuff and it is just all engulfing and idk how to get out of it.
but yeh let's just continue to joke about everything bc that is so much better.
im tired.

It genuinely hurts to hear you're going through all of this!
I wish there was something I could do to help!
You're such a lovely person and deserve infinite happiness!
Please don't do anything silly
We're always here for you! :hugs:
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha jazakallah :hugs: & yeah you too , sleep well & goodnighttttttt with 7 t's:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup:hugs: Yay! :h:
Morningggggg with 6 g's :biggrin:
x

Awww :console:
People do care :yep: I mean, it's true I don't know you all too well, but I sure do care. It's OK, and if it isn't, it will be. That's people judging when they don't know you, or don't appreciate how much you have/ are going through. No one is perfect and that's what they need to learn. Continuing try at it and growing strong, and I hope you managed to get some sleep last night :heart: :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest