The Student Room Group

Would you count this as losing your virginity?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Little Popcorns
Yes no maybe I don't know can you repeat the question...

Who cares just say what you want when it suits you, it's not as though it bloody matters you're much older now... Forget it

You're not the boss of me now!!
Obviously!! When the D goes into the V you have lost your virginity it doesnt matter if it was quick/long/awful/great
14 is so young btw
Original post by Alexion
yeah, I'd say it's as soon as ya go in, doesn't matter if/how you finish :wink:

OMG, long time, no see! How have you been, Alexion? Can't vm you :frown:
Original post by WoodyMKC
I've always pondered this. Now, I count myself as losing my virginity when I was 16, always have and whenever discussing my first time, it's always that time, when I did it in a bed and reached orgasm. However, when I was 14 I had a group of friends that all lived on the same road. One of them turned 16 and was having a house party - we were all there of course, and my GF and I at the time had quite a bit to drink. We snuck off out the back gate into the alleyway, things got hot and heavy and I ended up penetrating her against the wall (classy, I know). Thing is, I was pumping away for probably about 20 seconds, then we heard people coming so we stopped, pulled our bottoms back up and pretended to just be kissing.

I've spoken to a few people about this and some reckon I lost my virginity when I was 14, others wouldn't really count it. What's your verdict, TSR? Including a poll for your convenience.

Whatever happened to you and that ria girl?
Original post by samantham999
Obviously!! When the D goes into the V you have lost your virginity it doesnt matter if it was quick/long/awful/great
14 is so young btw

Whoa... then what have you got to say about doing oral/anal? Are you still a virgin if you've sucked off a guy, for instance? :rofl:
Original post by WoodyMKC
I've always pondered this. Now, I count myself as losing my virginity when I was 16, always have and whenever discussing my first time, it's always that time, when I did it in a bed and reached orgasm. However, when I was 14 I had a group of friends that all lived on the same road. One of them turned 16 and was having a house party - we were all there of course, and my GF and I at the time had quite a bit to drink. We snuck off out the back gate into the alleyway, things got hot and heavy and I ended up penetrating her against the wall (classy, I know). Thing is, I was pumping away for probably about 20 seconds, then we heard people coming so we stopped, pulled our bottoms back up and pretended to just be kissing.

I've spoken to a few people about this and some reckon I lost my virginity when I was 14, others wouldn't really count it. What's your verdict, TSR? Including a poll for your convenience.

Didn't see that it was you who started this thread at first and I thought it was some girl asking a stupid question again :rofl:
Original post by xobeauty
Whatever happened to you and that ria girl?

Drifted apart.
Original post by Rhaenys10
Whoa... then what have you got to say about doing oral/anal? Are you still a virgin if you've sucked off a guy, for instance? :rofl:

Looool I was just saying when the d goes into the v because he did that at that party
Tbh some people would class oral/anal as not having sex but I do tbh
Would you?
doesn't count unless it's 21 seconds or more bro
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
doesn't count unless it's 21 seconds or more bro

Lol you're not being serious are you
Looool I was just saying when the d goes into the v because he did that at that party
Tbh some people would class oral/anal as not having sex but I do tbh
Would you?

"when the d goes in the v" :rofl:
I guess it would be a bit hypocritical to call yourself a virgin if you've had 10 dicks in your mouth/ass but none in your vagina...
But then again, at least for a girl, the loss of virginity is associated with breaking your hymen, soo...
And this takes us to another issue, 'cause sex is not the only way to break a hymen.

I guess we'll have to leave this questions to the philosophers :rofl:
"when the d goes in the v" :rofl:
I guess it would be a bit hypocritical to call yourself a virgin if you've had 10 dicks in your mouth/ass but none in your vagina...
But then again, at least for a girl, the loss of virginity is associated with breaking your hymen, soo...
And this takes us to another issue, 'cause sex is not the only way to break a hymen.

I guess we'll have to leave this questions to the philosophers :rofl:

10 dicks looooool ew and yeah true, tbh I would class them all as loosing your virginity.
Some people would class loosing your virginity differently but tbh when I think of the term virgin I think unexperienced and pure in the way he/she has never been intimate
10 dicks looooool ew and yeah true, tbh I would class them all as loosing your virginity.
Some people would class loosing your virginity differently but tbh when I think of the term virgin I think unexperienced and pure in the way he/she has never been intimate

Biologically speaking, you're still a virgin, even if you've given oral. :rofl:

In that case, what would you say about an 11-year-old who got raped? Is she a virgin or not?

See, that's why the whole virginity things is utter BS. And the whole 'waiting until marriage', even more so. :rofl:
She could have been pregnant as you didnt use a johnny...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
losing your virginity at 14....
Reply 35
Original post by Little Popcorns
Yes no maybe I don't know can you repeat the question...

You're not the boss of me now
And you're not so big
Life is unfair

...Not exactly a complement for a 14 year old fumbling is it :lol:
Biologically speaking, you're still a virgin, even if you've given oral. :rofl:

In that case, what would you say about an 11-year-old who got raped? Is she a virgin or not?

See, that's why the whole virginity things is utter BS. And the whole 'waiting until marriage', even more so. :rofl:

If an 11 year old girl got raped wow thats awful, tbh I dont think she would even think about this virginity crap I think she would feel more abused and depressed.

What I hate is how if a girl isnt a virgin, her honour is lost. It drives me nuts
I would say pre-marital sex if its your choice and I would respect it but I have heard that a lot teens have sex for the experience and then they end up liking the girl or guy so then I would say wait until marriage

I think if you've never had sex and I mean every type of sex then you're unexperienced and pure in that way and therefore a virgin

Do you think a 11 year old boy could get raped?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PrinceOfOrange
I don't think so, the climax is an integral part of the "shag".

LOOOOL
Let's put it this way - do you think the 'lady' in question would consider that she'd popped her cherry that night? I suspect the answer is yes (unless she'd been around the block already) so if she did, you did!
That is disgusting !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending