The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aimen.

Hello, please can your numbers from here on be edited? They are currently wrong; the post count and the thread count should be the same (plus 110,000).

Thanks!

Rule 16b:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by spotify95
Hello, please can your numbers from here on be edited? They are currently wrong; the post count and the thread count should be the same (plus 110,000).

Thanks!

Only if you number your own xD
Original post by PerplexingGeode

:smile:

I wanted this :frown:
That was too much for the day :flute:
Original post by PerplexingGeode
Inherently, I believe that you are doing well at the moment, with regards to the number of 100th post titles you have received! Keep up the excellent work! :yep:

Excellent - I think so too, I'm doing better than I did last thread! :yep:

Original post by Aimen.
Only if you number your own xD

I do edit as quickly as I can - please bear in mind what I said earlier about the crappy laptop I own.

This site is quite CPU intensive and the Acer Aspire 57xx series is well known for its overheating problems - which isn't very good at all! All I need to do is load a couple of TSR webpages at the same time, and the laptop gets hot to the point whereby performance is severely limited....

Original post by Aimen.
I wanted this :frown:

So did I - unfortunately, neither of us got it :frown:

Maybe next time :yep:

Original post by mr T 999

Lol Arbuthnot posting style is different to PT, plus he's an idiot he admits that's it's him. :facepalm:
Arbuthnot is one of the biggest contributers to the counting threads. So it's no surprise his post history has Loads of posts in counting threads. That was one huge blunder you made there.

As soon as eterna told me about his suspicions, I immediately replied saying it was not pinkteddy (he then realized who it was from the TBAAJ forums, which he is also a member on). I assumed he would pass this on to 04MR17 but I wasn't informed by 04MR17 until too late...
Now he'll have to make a new account, since the Arbuthnot account won't be unbanned...
If everyone would have ran it all through me before reporting (I may not be on here all of the time, and I don't have the most responsive laptop either, so even if I am on here, I may not be able to respond immediately) then I'd have told everyone NOT to report and all would have been fine.

Lets just hope Arbuthnot comes back....

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:console: :emo::colone: You will beat him soon

We've all had enough of PT now... :yep:
Why does he do what he does... :confused: :rolleyes:

Original post by spotify95
As soon as eterna told me about his suspicions, I immediately replied saying it was not pinkteddy (he then realized who it was from the TBAAJ forums, which he is also a member on). I assumed he would pass this on to 04MR17 but I wasn't informed by 04MR17 until too late...
Now he'll have to make a new account, since the Arbuthnot account won't be unbanned...
If everyone would have ran it all through me before reporting (I may not be on here all of the time, and I don't have the most responsive laptop either, so even if I am on here, I may not be able to respond immediately) then I'd have told everyone NOT to report and all would have been fine.

Lets just hope Arbuthnot comes back....

Oh damn so Arbuthnot- cant be unbanned? :frown: i feel so bad now...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest