The Student Room Group

I'm in an interracial relationship (White and Asian) AMA!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
advice needed from anyone:
i was called ugly today infront of everyone
how should i cope?

Brush it off. They're pathetic with nothing else they can say
Where did you get the idea of dating outside your race - in particular asian?
Any of your close ones in interracial relationships?
Original post by UWS
Is that really all it takes to woo a white girl? :lol:

Yeah I see that too. I think cos a lot of Asian guys tend to be quite shy and not straightforward... I do like white girls though.

Wanting some of that fiiine snowflake ***** mmmmhhh
I'm in one as well. We're both in year 12 and met on the first day when term started.
Met her in the first Maths lesson. Sat next to her in the lesson and our Maths teacher said we should talk to the person next to us for five minutes. Then we had to tell everyone what we know about that person. I involuntarily smiled when our eyes met for the first time.
Felt like she was reading my soul with her pale blue eyes behind her thick spectacles.
We sort of look odd together, because I'm tall for a 16 year old Chinese guy at 5'11, but she's taller than me at 6'0.
Original post by Casshern1456
Where did you get the idea of dating outside your race - in particular asian?
Any of your close ones in interracial relationships?

Wasn't really an idea as much as it was we got on well and found eachother attractive. My aunt married someone of another race :smile:
Original post by bellalalaxo
Wasn't really an idea as much as it was we got on well and found eachother attractive. My aunt married someone of another race :smile:

What will you suggest a asian male should do to get a gf - as a asian guy I don't feel liked by women. What can help me get over this hurdle.
Original post by Casshern1456
What will you suggest a asian male should do to get a gf - as a asian guy I don't feel liked by women. What can help me get over this hurdle.

Can I ask why you feel this way?
I guess it can feel like that as there aren't really many Asian guys in the limelight people fancy nor are there many Asian x other race couples except for like Maggie and Glenn from TWD :tongue: I think maybe you're just assuming girls aren't interested when we're just as shy as guys are!
Original post by bellalalaxo
Can I ask why you feel this way?
I guess it can feel like that as there aren't really many Asian guys in the limelight people fancy nor are there many Asian x other race couples except for like Maggie and Glenn from TWD :tongue: I think maybe you're just assuming girls aren't interested when we're just as shy as guys are!

I never had a proper gf because when big women like me I will feel ashamed I have too be seen with a big women. My mum don't like the idea of dating outside race and feel mixed babies terrible. I am worried I will live on my own all my life. But I am also independent and believe in traditional which could be the reason I am 25 - been single all my life. Never did anything to girls. Dating now is quite hard and I haven't been keeping up - not too mention having to use apps which are designed for a specific audience.
(edited 7 years ago)
1. Are you British or else, since you just mentioned "white"?

2. Is he tall?

3. Do you understand his joke and find it funny?
Original post by Jin Duong
1. Are you British or else, since you just mentioned "white"?

2. Is he tall?

3. Do you understand his joke and find it funny?

I'm british, yes.

Yes he is.

Yes i do
Thank you for answering me. Would you mind if I ask how tall (ish) is he?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending