The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by h333
Yep.

I noticed. I have edited already but too late, Jzk.

:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zamestaneh
One thing I find funny from (who I would presume to be) modern Usoolis is that if you ask them about if someone says the Quran is corrupted and has verses added/taken/changed, then they will agree that such a person is a Kafir; then you quote Al-Kalyni or another scholar who wrote some of the classical foundational books of the Shia, where they say that the Quran has been corrupted or altered, then they flail and try to quickly say "Oh, but that was just his ijtihad which he did incorrectly" or some other similar excuse :lol:

Yeah, if you read their tafsirs you can see that the verses which have supposedly been taken out are conveniently the ones which form the basis of their doctrinal beliefs, see the following extract from Tafsir Safi by Kashani:

“and what is obvious from the words of those other than them, from the early and later scholars of hadith, is the proponence of [the belief in] omission. Such as: al-Kulayni, al-Barqi, al-Ayashi, an-Nomani, and Furat ibn Ibrahim (al-Koofe), Ahmad ibn Abu Talib a-Tabrasi author of “al-Ihtijaj”, al-Majlisi, sayed Jazairi, al-Hurr al-Amili, allama al-Fattuni, sayed al-Bahrani. They have held on tightly to the verses and narrations, that cannot possibly be looked away from, to establish their opinion. The thing that makes this disaster less than it is, is that they said tahrif happened in a very small proportion, only in verses on wilayat”.

These early scholars recognised that nothing in the Qur'an supported their doctrinal beliefs so they came up with the idea that the Qur'an in its original format contained numerous verses supporting their beliefs. Of course, this position is untenable if you want to maintain the historicity of the Qur'an and also causes other problems, which is why the Usoolis came up with excuses like 'Tabrasi changed his opinion towards the end of his life and intended to write a treatise refuting the concept of tahrif that he just never got round to.'
The Shia have consistently made up stories throughout the ages to propagate their beliefs. They used to be in the business of making up hadiths of the Prophet, but nowadays their Grand Ayotollahs in Iran are just busy making up stories such as Albert Einstein converted to Shiaism (this was concocted by the Grand Ayotollah Golpaygani) who claimed that Einstein had sent him a series of 40 letters that are kept locked away for no one to see in his safe box that is located in London. If it isn't stories like that, then it's things like the greatest Sunni reciter of the Qur'an, Abdel Basit, became Shia after he died (no, that wasn't a typo) - this was a story that gained popularity after Ammar Nakshawani started telling it to people on the mimbar.
Original post by h333
Let's stay calm :h: :hugs:

This just came to my mind lol:

LOVE IT <3<3<3

mash'Allah
shalom
Original post by HAnwar
Lol does picking on others here make you feel good about your sorry self?Get back to your pathetic society. Posted from TSR Mobile
I think everyone should calm down.
Original post by Bashar Al Assad
I think everyone should calm down.

I am calm. Keep that advice for yourself next time yeah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
I am calm. Keep that advice for yourself next time yeah. Posted from TSR Mobile
lol obviously not, why are you raging?
Reply 3028
lol obviously not, why are you raging?

aleichem shalom :smile: If she is saying she is calm, just accept it, there is no need to mention it again.
Original post by h333
aleichem shalom :smile: If she is saying she is calm, just accept it, there is no need to mention it again.
fair enough, but I was saying it too all party's, and not singling her out.
Reply 3030
fair enough, but I was saying it too all party's, and not singling her out.

I see. It was just a moment, sometimes the way we write may seem we are not. Everyone is calm I hope.
Original post by Boondock Saint
The Shia have consistently made up stories throughout the ages to propagate their beliefs. They used to be in the business of making up hadiths of the Prophet, but nowadays their Grand Ayotollahs in Iran are just busy making up stories such as Albert Einstein converted to Shiaism (this was concocted by the Grand Ayotollah Golpaygani) who claimed that Einstein had sent him a series of 40 letters that are kept locked away for no one to see in his safe box that is located in London. If it isn't stories like that, then it's things like the greatest Sunni reciter of the Qur'an, Abdel Basit, became Shia after he died (no, that wasn't a typo) - this was a story that gained popularity after Ammar Nakshawani started telling it to people on the mimbar.

Loool :rofl:

When I was more jahil, I used to find him an interesting speaker, but as I have learnt more and continue to learn, I am realising more and more he is just like the others who use inauthentic stories to support Shi'ism or uses a contorted interpretation of events to paint certain Sahabah badly. Two notable examples I remember:

(1) He was sat on the Minbar for one of his talks during Muharram narrating a fabricated story about Aisha (RA) ordering for arrows to be fired upon the coffin of Hasan (RA) and those carrying it. I searched for narrations of this online to see is this from Shia books because I had never heard a Shia scholar mention this story, and during my research I even found confused members of ShiaChat equally as perplexed as me as they had never read such a thing apart from learning of it from hearsay, and after much confusion and everyone agreeing it was most probably made up, someone produced an obscure book (not a hadith book), so to his credit, he didn't fabricate it, but it still seems Ammar is not beyond scraping the bottom of the barrel and finding the weirdest most inauthentic things when trying to support his beliefs.

(2) Narrated a story from a hadith where Umar (RA) was insisting on a course of action which the Prophet (SAW) disagreed to (in the absence of a revelation on the matter), and Ammar was remarking at how bad Umar's manners are to disagree with a prophet and to voice his opinions so openly, making out that Umar (RA) was some rude jahil; he didn't read out to the congregation the rest of the hadith which spoke of how Allah revealed ayaat after that incident confirming that Umar's ijtihad was correct in this case. Intellectually disingenuous would probably be too much of complement :lol:
Original post by guided1
Ive had enough of all the hatred and fighting between Muslims. If someone believes in Allah, the Quran, Muhammad and they pray and fast and treat others with kindness I am happy to call them brother or sister. I dont care what name some people call them.
hey, that's cool

personally, I am happy to call brother or sister anyone who seems to behave decently and who reciprocates my feelings

religion and moral principles are supposed to unite us, not to separate us in thousands of warring factions

best
Original post by mariachi
hey, that's cool

personally, I am happy to call brother or sister anyone who seems to behave decently and who reciprocates my feelings

religion and moral principles are supposed to unite us, not to separate us in thousands of warring factions

best

People can unite on good, but not on haram, jahiliyyah, kufr, bidah or shirk.
Original post by Zamestaneh
People can unite on good, but not on haram, jahiliyyah, kufr, bidah or shirk.

I believe we can be different and acknowledge our differences without each side being hostile to the other.
Original post by Al-farhan
I believe we can be different and acknowledge our differences without each side being hostile to the other.

Sah
Original post by Al-farhan

Tried to do that in Rome 2 but they used peace as a pretext to march several 20 stack armies to my borders :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by HAnwar
Lol does picking on others here make you feel good about your sorry self?
Get back to your pathetic society.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Trolls gna be trolling :tongue:
Original post by junayd1998
hi

Sup. Hows your seal?
Assalamu alaykum
Original post by IdeasForLife
Tried to do that in Rome 2 but they used peace as a pretext to march several 20 stack armies to my borders :frown:

Lol.
That is just typicall R2 ai.
Last time I played I remember ai just sending stacks to the desert to die.
We should do a campaign vs Zamestaneh :colone: