The Student Room Group

Whats wrong with me??

Hi
Curious questions:
Is it normal to be 17 and never had a boyfriend or even a first kiss???
Is it normal to think about/feel like ya wanna start a family and settle down when ya only 17?? like i do think about it but i know a) i wanna be in me 20's and b)no one would love me.

Like i fear its who i am that puts guys off, like im really short and curvy and i hate the way i look. And im so shy and nervous around people.

Any advice guys??
Original post by Anonymous

Is it normal to be 17 and never had a boyfriend or even a first kiss???

Hilarious and original.
Why are there so many threads like this lately? Nothing is wrong with you! You are still practically a child and you have SO much ahead of you before thinking about a significant other or even settling down. Focus on your studies, your future, your goals, your friends, yourself - those are things you should worry about. Not about how your body is or why you can't find a boyfriend. Learn to love yourself more and become a better person so you can in turn can find someone who loves you and is a good person.
Reply 3
Finish your A-Levels and then think about starting a family. At 17, you should be focusing on your studies tbh.
you are weird, for thinking that you can't get a boyfriend, girls probably get hit on all the time, it's us that are doomed.

Quick Reply

Latest