The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3860
Original post by gman888
Phone interview gleacher shacklock. Anyone had theirs yet?

Also got mine this afternoon, will there be technicals?
Original post by Foxab77
HSBC tests were pretty easy tbh, was expecting it to be challenging like some other banks

how long til you were invited to the inductive after completing the sjt?
Deutsche Bank corporate finance interview
Original post by Flourish RY

wow mate, you rock, good luck

dude whats ur background (uni/experience) cos youve got interviews at literally every bank?! congrats

Snap

11 October?
anyone heard back after RBC interview?
Anyone know what the best groups are at BAML?
Does anyone have any advice on bnp markets video interview? I did gleacher&citi phone interview, barclays video and i will do icap telephone tomorrow and deutsche first round next week(if anyone wants to swap)
Original post by Numerodos
Does anyone have any advice on bnp markets video interview? I did gleacher&citi phone interview, barclays video and i will do icap telephone tomorrow and deutsche first round next week(if anyone wants to swap)

Is that Deutsche for markets?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dasu95
Is that Deutsche for markets?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. It's corporate finance☺️
No. It's corporate finance☺️

Ahh okay good luck mate!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know Barclays HR phone number? Or the email? Cuz the address they provided in their email is something weird like [email protected]
Original post by volatilityskew2
Anyone know Barclays HR phone number? Or the email? Cuz the address they provided in their email is something weird like [email protected]

Thats what they gave me to. When i asked for a phone number, they told me to wait and never got back.
Did anyone else have 2 BAML interviews today or has 2 Interviews coming up?
Reply 3875
Does anyone know if you can switch an application for an internship that you've already submitted to one for a graduate analyst role in the same division?
Thanks!!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How long have you heard back after Citi notified you passed the tests?
I thought I completely *****d them due to my sh*tty connection but I actually passed them lol
Has anyone been invited to a JP Morgan first round interview? I received an invite which then asked me to confirm using a website called yello. Does anyone know if thats how they usually send invites?
Original post by Telley95
Has anyone been invited to a JP Morgan first round interview? I received an invite which then asked me to confirm using a website called yello. Does anyone know if thats how they usually send invites?

Yeah that's usually the process, the same was last year for Spring. What division is your interview for?
Yeah that's usually the process, the same was last year for Spring. What division is your interview for?

Thanks! Its for Risk but for the Grad program

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending