The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saba XD
I am Saba. But, not the saba that you have in mind. :smile:

Sorry mistaken identity. :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by Eternalflames
Really?

It wasn't me the first time. However, it might have been me the second time. :u:
Original post by greatguy996
ohhhh it was sana lol. :colondollar:

Yes I remembered that Gc. What happened to it? where did everyone go? :frown:

They got a life :frown: it's still there, I'm still in it, say hello! :colone:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Oh, also @Spock's Socks she said lovely. :smile:

Aww thank you :colondollar: I'm never usually included in these kind of threads :teehee: you're rather lovely too :h:
It wasn't me the first time. However, it might have been me the second time. :u:

Really? :lol:
Original post by Rhaenys10
So... both? :>

Yep :smile::tongue:
used to be close to some member(s) but....
no point :cute:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Aww thank you :colondollar: I'm never usually included in these kind of threads :teehee: you're rather lovely too :h:

It's okay, you're always lovely to everyone on here, even if you're not feeling too good yourself/have a lot on. :smile: And, thank you. :biggrin:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Yep :smile::tongue:

So do I :frown:((
*hugs u*
Original post by Rhythmical
They got a life :frown: it's still there, I'm still in it, say hello! :colone:

Whats a life?

Ugh but my phones on the other side of my room and that will mean I have to get up off my ass and get it. :frown:

Spoiler

Original post by Eternalflames
Really? :lol:

Honestly. :colonhash:
@UWS

That sense of humour. :sexface:

Multiple orgasms every time.
Whats a life?

Ugh but my phones on the other side of my room and that will mean I have to get up off my ass and get it. :frown:

We miss you, the life and soul of the GC. :colone: That dog picture is cute, we want to hear your vegan recipes too :biggrin:
Original post by Rhaenys10
So do I :frown:((
*hugs u*

*hugs you back* :smile:
Original post by CoolCavy
@anon98 for keeping going despite all the crap you have to deal with and simultaneously managing to be so lovely at the same time and cute and funny
@Ethereal World for reaching the top of the topness and being even more successful
@StrawbAri for being a wonderful lovely human who doesn't deserve all the bad things that happen to you
@bluemadhatter for finding another commendable amazing path to her dreams

:flybye:

I love you :hugs:

I think you are amazing for be able to soldier on and work hard ESPECIALLY with your studies when you have so much going on that brings you down. I know I sure as hell did not have the will to work when I was going through a rough patch (although calling it that is a massive understatement for both of us :lol:) and honestly I have no idea HOW you do it but its truly amazing. I hope one day that you are able to help yourself and spread kindness to yourself the way you do for others <3
@Spock's Socks is such a lovely member. She seems so warm and approachable. I see her posts around all the time and wish I could rep her more ^_^

@CheeseIsVeg always has pleasant posts and she's someone I enjoy seeing around. Seem really nice!

I'll most likely be back! I always forgot people with stuff like this.
I'm new here pretty much so I hope to be familiar with more members!
Original post by PandaCalavera
@Spock's Socks is such a lovely member. She seems so warm and approachable. I see her posts around all the time and wish I could rep her more ^_^

@CheeseIsVeg always has pleasant posts and she's someone I enjoy seeing around. Seem really nice!

I'll most likely be back! I always forgot people with stuff like this.
I'm new here pretty much so I hope to be familiar with more members!

PRSOM :frown:
Aww thank you! :h: you guys are making me blush tonight :colondollar: :tongue: you are really lovely too and from your posts I have read, we have a lot in common too :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Honestly. :colonhash:

Okay I really need to go now, otherwise I'll feel bad for not getting my work done :lol:

Take care GG :hugs:
lamaragymnast. She's amazing, whit, super clever, compassionate, sexy, beautiful.
I'm close to @Matrix123. She's a great friend and I really hope that we can meet in real life one day. :smile:

Latest