The Student Room Group

Do you find this guy attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by HannaMarin
got there before me :rofl:

His coloring is similiar. But the face shapes are very different
I would

But he's probably gay. Everyone I'm attracted to is gay.
Reply 22
Original post by Another
I would

But he's probably gay. Everyone I'm attracted to is gay.

That seems inherently untrue.
Original post by Dantino
His coloring is similiar. But the face shapes are very different

how about now

:zomg:
lol u can c OP trying to not make it look like a selfie by turning away, but u can still that extended arm on the bottom right lol :biggrin:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Is that you?

pretty sure it is
No
Hey OP, you're a physically attractive guy but there are so many red flags that make you undesirable. First is the weird pose/expression, the unwillingness to look into the camera, lack of eye contact usually means a lack of self-esteem or autism. Secondly your unwillingness to admit that it's obviously a picture of yourself further reinforces the apparent lack of self-esteem, I mean asking if people find you hot in the first place shows your insecurity but if you were willing to own up the fact that it's you then it wouldn't be half as bad.And finally your weird-ass red pill replies are the final nail in the coffin, the whole tier-system thing you've got going on makes you look like a dick, if 8+ women are throwing themselves at you then why are you seeking validation on the internet?

So yeah, you're good looking, but your lacking social skills make you very unattractive.
why do people make these threads lmao
Original post by Ishouldntbeawake
Hey OP, you're a physically attractive guy but there are so many red flags that make you undesirable. First is the weird pose/expression, the unwillingness to look into the camera, lack of eye contact usually means a lack of self-esteem or autism. Secondly your unwillingness to admit that it's obviously a picture of yourself further reinforces the apparent lack of self-esteem, I mean asking if people find you hot in the first place shows your insecurity but if you were willing to own up the fact that it's you then it wouldn't be half as bad.And finally your weird-ass red pill replies are the final nail in the coffin, the whole tier-system thing you've got going on makes you look like a dick, if 8+ women are throwing themselves at you then why are you seeking validation on the internet?

So yeah, you're good looking, but your lacking social skills make you very unattractive.

Savage.
Original post by Elastichedgehog
why do people make these threads lmao

Isn't it obvious?
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
I use TRESemme, want some?

Spoiler

TRESemme is :heart:

Spoiler

Original post by NatoHeadshot
pretty sure it is

Same 😂😊 ty 👍🏼
Original post by Namita Gurung
TRESemme is :heart:

Spoiler

Yh, i find it really useful :biggrin:

What hair treatment things???
Yh, i find it really useful :biggrin:

What hair treatment things???

Those conditioning treatments that you need to leave in your hair for 25 minutes or something

Spoiler

Those conditioning treatments that you need to leave in your hair for 25 minutes or something

Spoiler

Oh right, haha... I don't use that

My one says 10 mins :biggrin: I do it once to twice a week minimum...
Reply 37
Original post by Dantino
thanks

i wanna see
Oh right, haha... I don't use that

My one says 10 mins :biggrin: I do it once to twice a week minimum...

Your hair must be bare soft :tongue:
Your hair must be bare soft :tongue:

It's actually not as soft as my friends, who puts it on everyday (he has hair loss :bawling:)

Quick Reply

Latest