The Student Room Group

The Arsenal Thread XXV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by James.Carnell
We'll win the league. Quote me. I am confident that this is our year.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1475664136.714514.jpg
^ exactly.
Original post by Lúcio
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1475664136.714514.jpg

We have such a solid world class spine, our attacking trident would strike fear into any PL defence. I am not afraid to admit it anymore.
We have such a solid world class spine, our attacking trident would strike fear into any PL defence. I am not afraid to admit it anymore.

And yet the manager's job is to ensure that our trident fires for 38 games, right? He hasn't done that for 12 years. You may wonder if he can if he's allowed to buy whatever he wants, at any cost, well he'll just transfer his conservative frugality " thattaway".
Original post by shawn_o1
And yet the manager's job is to ensure that our trident fires for 38 games, right? He hasn't done that for 12 years. You may wonder if he can if he's allowed to buy whatever he wants, at any cost, well he'll just transfer his conservative frugality " thattaway".

This year is different because of our depth in attack and attacking fluidity. We have both style and steel. Even if our trident becomes broken, we can have a new trident that is just as effective in Lucas Perez and Ox, Ramsey also. Poseidon himself would be enamoured by our flair.
We'll win the league. Quote me. I am confident that this is our year.

Not when klopp is still in England

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would rather have ours tbh x
Arsenal have always had a strong spine capable of winning PL titles, problem is Wenger has been unable keep half of it fit for a full season for over a decade now.
Number of pool fans getting loud is great. Gonna be a mad ting when you lose to United then can't score vs west Brom
Is Lucio a retard?
Original post by leinad2012
Number of pool fans getting loud is great. Gonna be a mad ting when you lose to United then can't score vs west Brom

We're the real championship contenders.

Kings of England. Liverpool will bow.

It's begun.
Original post by Zürich
Is Lucio a retard?

You come out of the closet yet?
Original post by Jimmy Seville
It's begun.

I can't wait :biggrin:
Original post by Jimmy Seville
It's begun.

Cahill's look of despair as Alexis penetrated Chelsea's rear guard has been my **** material for nearly 2 weeks now.

We're champions elect. Bow down to a higher class club. We're box office and you are, well, shed end.

Roman where are your billions now?
(edited 7 years ago)
Cahill's look of despair as Alexis penetrated Chelsea's rear guard has been my **** material for nearly 2 weeks now.

We're champions elect. Bow down to a higher class club. We're box office and you are, well, shed end.

Bit gay
(edited 7 years ago)

Shall we not talk about how Mané single handedly sent your defence in to retirement?
Original post by Lúcio
Shall we not talk about how Mané single handedly sent your defence in to retirement?

What? Our third choice CB pairing. Ok mate.
Original post by leinad2012
Bit gay

I'm openly gay. I have alluded to that many times before.
What? Our third choice CB pairing. Ok mate.

Shh don't burst his bubble, he thinks that Liverpool are a big club again :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest