The Student Room Group

How many universities are you applying to?

Poll

How many universities are you applying to?

Did you know you can apply to (up to) 5 universities through UCAS?

So how many are you applying to...?

happy.jpg
Original post by Alisaurus Cats
Did you know you can apply to (up to) 5 universities through UCAS?

So how many are you applying to...?

happy.jpg

Finished the UCAS application yesterday
:woo:
5 Unis :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Finished the UCAS application yesterday
:woo:
5 Unis :wink:

Spoiler

Wooooo!!

Good luck - I hope you get into them :smile:

Which unis did you apply to?
Applying for Veterinary Nursing, Veterinary Physiotherapy and Animal Health and Welfare at Harper Adams. Applying to SRUC for Applied Animal Sciences (last resort) and to Writtle for Veterinary Physiotherapy.
Original post by KhaleesiStorm
Applying for Veterinary Nursing, Veterinary Physiotherapy and Animal Health and Welfare at Harper Adams. Applying to SRUC for Applied Animal Sciences (last resort) and to Writtle for Veterinary Physiotherapy.

Amazinggggg - v jealous of you future career. Where would you like to end up? Pet vet? Livestock vet? Wild animal vet?
Amazinggggg - v jealous of you future career. Where would you like to end up? Pet vet? Livestock vet? Wild animal vet?

Would really love to get into Vet Physio and focus on horses as it is becoming a big thing as more owners and competitive riders are understanding how it can help horses. Though I am willing to do anything involving animals.
Wooooo!!

Good luck - I hope you get into them :smile:

Which unis did you apply to?

Chemistry @Oxford, Durham, York, ICL and Birmingham
Original post by KhaleesiStorm
Would really love to get into Vet Physio and focus on horses as it is becoming a big thing as more owners and competitive riders are understanding how it can help horses. Though I am willing to do anything involving animals.

Have you got experience with horses? I love them but a tiny bit scared of them haha
I applied for 5 last year. Ended up at a different place altogether via Clearing.
Have you got experience with horses? I love them but a tiny bit scared of them haha

Yeah I work at a stables every Sunday. Horses are my favorite animal so Im obsessed
I'm only applying to 3. I would apply to more but my mum doesn't want me to go to somewhere far
Five x)
I applied to 5 courses at 4 universities . . .
5. to be honest i can see why someone would pick 1 (cheaper) and 5 (maximum chance of getting offer) but i really dont se why anything in between, Dont suppose anyone can tell me why someone would pick 2-4? Theyre the same price as 5, you're theoretically setting urself at a disadvantage when i think about it
Original post by Toasticide
5. to be honest i can see why someone would pick 1 (cheaper) and 5 (maximum chance of getting offer) but i really dont se why anything in between, Dont suppose anyone can tell me why someone would pick 2-4? Theyre the same price as 5, you're theoretically setting urself at a disadvantage when i think about it

Well I'm applying to five courses but three are at the same Uni.
Original post by Toasticide

I applied to four: Oxford, York, Durham and Bath.
Since I'm applying with grades, I should get unconditional offers, and I've got above the required grades for all but Oxford. I left the fifth choice blank because I couldn't choose a fifth option, and if it does go badly and I get no offers before the deadline then I can find a final safer choice with lower entry requirements.
I thought it would be a better idea than applying somewhere I really don't want to go to and then completely ignoring their offer anyway.
Applying to 3 courses at 2 universities.
Reply 17
Applying to 5 universities :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending