The Student Room Group

Pokémon Discussion Thread

Gotta catch 'em all!

Here's a thread for discussing the Pokémon series. Not just Pokémon GO, but all things in the Pokémon series, like the core games, the spin-offs like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and Pokémon Art Academy.

Icebreaker: Who is your favourite Pokémon? (Hint: Pikachu)

Scroll to see replies

skitty for president 2k16
Original post by renphobia
skitty for president 2k16

But... Vanilluxe...

Sylveon.png
Sylveon is my fave, then it would be the other Eeveeloutions.
Original post by KhaleesiStorm
Sylveon.png
Sylveon is my fave, then it would be the other Eeveeloutions.

Yes! I love Sylveon's ribbons aesthetic. Who is your least favorite eeveelution, then?
Original post by Athena64
Yes! I love Sylveon's ribbons aesthetic. Who is your least favorite eeveelution, then?

Probably Flareon, the others are all quite different to Eevee but Flareon isn't. Just doesn't excite me the same.

Mudsdale has to be my favorite new Pokemon of Sun and Moon.
Probably Flareon, the others are all quite different to Eevee but Flareon isn't. Just doesn't excite me the same.

Mudsdale has to be my favorite new Pokemon of Sun and Moon.

I think Leafeon is a little weird, but I don't mind any of them.

My team for S&M will be Litten, Rockruff, Alolan Ninetales, and Mimikyu, and maybe Gumshoos for an HM Slave. I love Litten so much, and Rockruff is cute. Maybe Mudsdale will be on my team so I can name it after BoJack.

Who will be your starter?
I think Leafeon is a little weird, but I don't mind any of them.

My team for S&M will be Litten, Rockruff, Alolan Ninetales, and Mimikyu, and maybe Gumshoos for an HM Slave. I love Litten so much, and Rockruff is cute. Maybe Mudsdale will be on my team so I can name it after BoJack.

Who will be your starter?

Probably Litten, I just love the look. I will definitely get a Mudsdale as you can ride them (instead of Bikes) so it will be really cool I think.

(sorry if I get names wrong still a little new to Pokemon)
Probably Litten, I just love the look. I will definitely get a Mudsdale as you can ride them (instead of Bikes) so it will be really cool I think.

(sorry if I get names wrong still a little new to Pokemon)

You can ride them? Wow! That's really awesome. I'm so excited form S&M, it seems like they'd added so many little features. The latest trailer has gotten me so pumped as well.

Ah, it's okay, this threat is for all fans, even if you're new or know everything about competitive battling.

Which version will you get? Sun or Moon?
You can ride them? Wow! That's really awesome. I'm so excited form S&M, it seems like they'd added so many little features. The latest trailer has gotten me so pumped as well.

Ah, it's okay, this threat is for all fans, even if you're new or know everything about competitive battling.

Which version will you get? Sun or Moon?

Moon, my boyfriend wants Sun. Its coming out round my birthday so I'm hoping to get it then or have the money to get it.
Moon, my boyfriend wants Sun. Its coming out round my birthday so I'm hoping to get it then or have the money to get it.

Ah, yeah, that makes sense. I hope you'll have enough money to get it!

I think the Legendary Pokemon on the box looks a little dumb though for Moon.

It looks so flat, and the neck and like, face-crown thing looks odd.
Ah, yeah, that makes sense. I hope you'll have enough money to get it!

I think the Legendary Pokemon on the box looks a little dumb though for Moon.

It looks so flat, and the neck and like, face-crown thing looks odd.

I know it looks so weird compared to other Legendary's. I get its supposed to be like a bat but could have choosen something else as Sun got a Lion-type.
I know it looks so weird compared to other Legendary's. I get its supposed to be like a bat but could have choosen something else as Sun got a Lion-type.

I like Zubat though, the only bat I love. <3

So derpy.
I like Zubat though, the only bat I love. <3

So derpy.

They are derpy but it annoys me how common they are on any Pokemon game.
They are derpy but it annoys me how common they are on any Pokemon game.

Ah, of course, that's very annoying. And much better Pokemon are usually available so I don't really have one in my team for the games.
Ah, of course, that's very annoying. And much better Pokemon are usually available so I don't really have one in my team for the games.

Same, on Pokemon Pearl I have an Empolean (spelling?), Leafeon, the legendary, a Windgull, Graveler and I think I have a Patchi/squirrel thing I can't remember
"Mudsdale"?! Sounds like a derogatory northern village.
I love the Pokemon mystery Dungeon series! So many moments that just hits you in the feels.
Original post by shawn_o1
"Mudsdale"?! Sounds like a derogatory northern village.

It's pun on on Clydesdale, a type of horse, and mud I guess.

Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
I love the Pokemon mystery Dungeon series! So many moments that just hits you in the feels.

I haven't played a Mystery Dungeon game before, I've been thinking about picking Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for the 3DS though. Is it any good?
[video="youtube;fL6QuYi3rpo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL6QuYi3rpo[/video]

Here's a new trailer for Sun and Moon!

Quick Reply

Latest