The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samantham999
Finally! I just have a problem with girls thinking that its not about sex
Lol, that still doesn't erase what I said and if they're happy then great! but men still are after sex despite marriage or any other commitment

why do men get married if its not for sex alone?

Are you insane? Marriage is all about commitment, compromise, effort etc... Sex, on the other hand, you can get absolutely everywhere without lifting a finger (if you're attractive enough, at least)

You don't even need to be in a relationship to have sex, so why on Earth would you want to get married just because of it?

I'm seriously beginning to think you're a troll...
Original post by Rhaenys10
Are you insane? Marriage is all about commitment, compromise, effort etc... Sex, on the other hand, you can get absolutely everywhere without lifting a finger (if you're attractive enough, at least)

You don't even need to be in a relationship to have sex, so why on Earth would you want to get married just because of it?

I'm seriously beginning to think you're a troll...

Of course you can get sex wherever you want that is why I said men want to somewhat like the girl they will spend their lives with but they still want sex in the end
men do not like hookers 24/7

I'm not a troll, I'm just trying to articulate my words
Of course you can get sex wherever you want that is why I said men want to somewhat like the girl they will spend their lives with but they still want sex in the end
men do not like hookers 24/7

I'm not a troll, I'm just trying to articulate my words

Still, getting married is serious business. Sex ain't gonna make it work. Neither will love. You need to be compatible on a whole different level to be happy together.

Well in that case, you're just naive. Or obsessed. Or just annoyed with boys in general. Have you had a bad experience with one or something like that?
Still, getting married is serious business. Sex ain't gonna make it work. Neither will love. You need to be compatible on a whole different level to be happy together.

Well in that case, you're just naive. Or obsessed. Or just annoyed with boys in general. Have you had a bad experience with one or something like that?

I'm naive? oh my god
and nope, I have never had a boyfriend ever and I never will because I believe I should be my priority and I really don't have it in me to care about another man
I think its just the person I am, you?
You can be your own priority and also have a boyfriend. You just sound damaged really, poor thing. To say men are only in it for sex is to firstly, be sexist, and moreover to deny the existence of asexual and demiromantic males. I was in a 9 month relationship with a girl who i didn't kiss once, sex didn't play any part in our relationship.
Bitter, bitter troll.
Original post by Adamanaguchi
You can be your own priority and also have a boyfriend. You just sound damaged really, poor thing. To say men are only in it for sex is to firstly, be sexist, and moreover to deny the existence of asexual and demiromantic males. I was in a 9 month relationship with a girl who i didn't kiss once, sex didn't play any part in our relationship.
Bitter, bitter troll.

How can a relationship be about compromise and how can it be so you're your priority? those two things do not work together I assume

Damaged? I have never been in a relationship, I find it disgusting when a guy comes over to me and tries to flirt with me because I hate them
I am just pointing out how girls are so naive, annoying and dumb

Please, do not use the term sexist. This is again men who want to play the victim
Asexual in men ahahhaha please shut up I know you were thinking of bashing the girl out when you were with her so shut up you beast
I'm naive? oh my god
and nope, I have never had a boyfriend ever and I never will because I believe I should be my priority and I really don't have it in me to care about another man
I think its just the person I am, you?

Oh God, when will you learn that life is not only about your selfish ass, but also about others? You're going to feel much better if you help those around you too, rather than focusing on yourself alone. I'm not saying you should go around giving blowjobs to everyone, but making people happy is extremely satisfying - not just in sex, but in every aspect of your life.

Not to mention that you can be independent and be in a relationship too.

Well I dunno about that, but you sound really bitter. :rofl:
Nope, doubt I ever will either tbh! :cry2:
Oh God, when will you learn that life is not only about your selfish ass, but also about others? You're going to feel much better if you help those around you too, rather than focusing on yourself alone. I'm not saying you should go around giving blowjobs to everyone, but making people happy is extremely satisfying - not just in sex, but in every aspect of your life.

Not to mention that you can be independent and be in a relationship too.

Well I dunno about that, but you sound really bitter. :rofl:

I would like to help people professionally but not personally
I don't feel satisfied when helping someone only pleased that they have got out of the situation they were in as I would not have been comfortable in that situation

Loool, I think people are just different. Some people are soft and open to caring about people and others are emotionless and to themselves
I've met the person I consider to be my life partner. We aren't getting married due to a whole host of reasons but we're still planning a lovely life together with a dog and some trees. We met in high school! And to add to the discussion, I'm the guy in the relationship and I am definitely not saying they are the love of my life because of sex. :smile:
I would like to help people professionally but not personally
I don't feel satisfied when helping someone only pleased that they have got out of the situation they were in as I would not have been comfortable in that situation

Loool, I think people are just different. Some people are soft and open to caring about people and others are emotionless and to themselves

A profession is pointless if there's no passion involved.

You have to give if you want to receive lol. Again, not only in sex :rofl:

You'll change your mind over the years...
How can a relationship be about compromise and how can it be so you're your priority? those two things do not work together I assume

Damaged? I have never been in a relationship, I find it disgusting when a guy comes over to me and tries to flirt with me because I hate them

Please, do not use the term sexist. This is again men who want to play the victim
Asexual in men ahahhaha please shut up I know you were thinking of bashing the girl out when you were with her so shut up you beast

To address your first point, quite simply, part of the 'compromise' can be that we put ourselves first and are accepting of that, an agreement i find a good portion of strong relationships live by. I know its how I've always worked anyways.

If you hate Men then find women dumb and naive, then yes you are indeed quite socially damaged, you have a negative predisposition against roughly 7 billion people. You have a problem, part of that problem is your inability to accept this. Evidently you will continue to deny it, which I'm not surprised about (Quite standard for people like you, actually.)

And yes, having predispositions to any or multiple sexes is sexist, and evidently you have both, You are openly discriminating against both men and women, and hence by definition you are being sexist.

Finally, my ex girlfriend asked me to have sex with her 4 weeks in to the relationship, I rejected the request. You aren't wrong about pursuing the opportunity to bash your partner, you just have the sex of the party wrong in my case. We then had 8 long and happy months with no sexual contact and a mutual agreement that we wouldn't partake in that, even though she made it clear if i changed my mind the choice would be mine.

I hope you find the help you need friend, otherwise you'll find yourself isolated.I believe you don't understand the ability of a man to love a woman purely because evidently, as you've said, you have decided upon a negative predisposition and chosen not to give any a chance, and hence your opinion on the matter is objectively incorrect.
To address your first point, quite simply, part of the 'compromise' can be that we put ourselves first and are accepting of that, an agreement i find a good portion of strong relationships live by. I know its how I've always worked anyways.

If you hate Men then find women dumb and naive, then yes you are indeed quite socially damaged, you have a negative predisposition against roughly 7 billion people. You have a problem, part of that problem is your inability to accept this. Evidently you will continue to deny it, which I'm not surprised about (Quite standard for people like you, actually.)

And yes, having predispositions to any or multiple sexes is sexist, and evidently you have both, You are openly discriminating against both men and women, and hence by definition you are being sexist.

Finally, my ex girlfriend asked me to have sex with her 4 weeks in to the relationship, I rejected the request. You aren't wrong about pursuing the opportunity to bash your partner, you just have the sex of the party wrong in my case. We then had 8 long and happy months with no sexual contact and a mutual agreement that we wouldn't partake in that, even though she made it clear if i changed my mind the choice would be mine.

I hope you find the help you need friend, otherwise you'll find yourself isolated.I believe you don't understand the ability of a man to love a woman purely because evidently, as you've said, you have decided upon a negative predisposition and chosen not to give any a chance, and hence your opinion on the matter is objectively incorrect.

Exactly. That user's attitude is actually worrying me. She hates men 'cause they want sex, and she hates women 'cause they're dumb. Whaaaat the actual ****? :rofl:
answer to OP
Nope, doubt i ever will too.
Never had a gf, and probs never will sadly. Combination of acne, sheer bad luck a lot of the time and finally the fact that im the sort of guy who you can easily make friends with but not really love. What i mean is i'm the kindest person i know, never get angry at another person (sheerly cause im also the weakest i know and i always fear someone would just smash my face in if i got angry XD) yet because i seem to have insane difficulty making friends, i'm very shy until you get to properly know me.... which again relies on luck on my end. Oh yeh also my sense of humour and taste of music are WAY too unique so i share minimal common interests.
Good thing I don't feel the need to be in a relationship :biggrin:
A profession is pointless if there's no passion involved.

You have to give if you want to receive lol. Again, not only in sex :rofl:

You'll change your mind over the years...

You're so stupid, so if you help someone and there is no passion it is pointless? wow you really should never go into business or finance

Professional help is key, you need to care about how and why something is damaged and develop a relationship with your client so they trust you and let you do their work...this is pointless?
Next time, in the future I will ask my client that I'm also available for hand jobs after hours to make sure its passionate X

I have friends because I like them, I don't think 7 billion humans are like this but MANY MANY men are. Women are naive and decieved and it is very rare to find girls who are not like this
I wouldn't class myself as socially damaged because I do like people in general but I hate those things about them.

I believe a man can do whatever and a woman can do whatever to and if it makes them happy then good but I have an opinion

Please shut the hell up about you refusing sex you cretin, its honestly making me laugh at the screen
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes. The relationship began at 13, three years this month😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never been in a relationship and yet you're an expert with men? Oh my that is interesting.

You're so stupid, so if you help someone and there is no passion it is pointless? wow you really should never go into business or finance

Professional help is key, you need to care about how and why something is damaged and develop a relationship with your client so they trust you and let you do their work...this is pointless?
Next time, in the future I will ask my client that I'm also available for hand jobs after hours to make sure its passionate X

Seen some of your posts and reading the bolded made me laugh at the irony.

And don't worry I don't think your client is that desperate.

I have friends because I like them, I don't think 7 billion humans are like this but MANY MANY men are. Women are naive and decieved and it is very rare to find girls who are not like this
I wouldn't class myself as socially damaged because I do like people in general but I hate those things about them.

I believe a man can do whatever and a woman can do whatever to and if it makes them happy then good but I have an opinion

Please shut the hell up about you refusing sex you cretin, its honestly making me laugh at the screen

With your kind of attitude, I'm genuinely surprised men even give you attention. Are you a militant femininazi lesbian?
I doubt I will but as long as I have dogs I don't need me a man :u:

Latest

Trending

Trending