Scroll to see replies

Original post by jimmychongas
Hi mate,

When did you apply?

late august
pwp test invite
Original post by Flourish RY
pwp test invite

is it numerical only? which provider is it?
Original post by torres657
is it numerical only? which provider is it?

just a numerical, and it is SHL :smile:
Original post by Flourish RY
just a numerical, and it is SHL :smile:

ah nice, I am still waiting for the test though

when did you apply?
Original post by gsbs2
tests for jefferies, does this mean I've passed the screening? And anybody else on Citi's "talent database" does it mean if you pass the test you have a sure interview?

Most likely, who is the test provider?
Original post by torres657
ah nice, I am still waiting for the test though

when did you apply?

early September
Reply 3907
Original post by jcwh
This afternoon at 5pm... Yours? Good luck, destroy it!!

Mine isn't till Monday... Best of luck this eve!
Reply 3908
applied to Goldman for the Full Time programs, however think it is better to apply for Summer Analyst as I got to final round last year.

If i withdraw from the FT ones can I apply to Summer Analyst???

Thanks
Anyone know what to expect on an informal call from BAML? What is this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
whos had an ibd bnp paribas video interview? can you pm me and i can help you with a number of others
Anyone who has done the GS IBD video interview, do they let you record your answer multiple times with no hurry, or is it like a 2min window to come up with the answer and then just one shot (like Barclays has in their online mess). Cheers!
Original post by JWScandic
Anyone who has done the GS IBD video interview, do they let you record your answer multiple times with no hurry, or is it like a 2min window to come up with the answer and then just one shot (like Barclays has in their online mess). Cheers!

You have 30 seconds to prepare after the question, one try for 2 mins and then straight to the next question. I did my interview 3 weeks ago and still haven't hear anything from them.
Advice needed - BAML run a networking dinner at my school and if you perform you can go straight to the assessment centre even if you haven't submitted an app yet. It's in like 3 weeks, should I hold off putting in my summer app in case I fail at one of the other stages, when I could go straight to Ac from the dinner?
Reply 3914
Original post by L_ane
Mine isn't till Monday... Best of luck this eve!

Thanks! I'll let you know how it goes :smile: If i don't post it, send me a PM
Has anyone had a Morgan Stanley face to face interview (round after telephone interview)?
Original post by ESTATEREAL
You have 30 seconds to prepare after the question, one try for 2 mins and then straight to the next question. I did my interview 3 weeks ago and still haven't hear anything from them.

Thank you!
I just received a weird mail from DB "we wanted to let you know that your information is currently under review". Anyone else ?
JPM test invite...
Original post by thefrench
I just received a weird mail from DB "we wanted to let you know that your information is currently under review". Anyone else ?

Yeah got this as well.

Original post by TheParham
JPM test invite...

Thought they weren't doing tests?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending