The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Aw i see, so you have to read a lot then??
Every guy i know if i tell them to read i get a book thrown at my head.

Nahh, we're just nerds:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Nahh, we're just nerds:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing wrong with being a nerd
Reply 1282
Original post by homeland.lsw
Hungry, but I'm actually feeling a lot better than earlier this week.

@z33 the guy wasn't mad at me about his thing. He knew it wasn't my fault and was pretty surprised that I thought that he blamed me. so that's nice I suppose. :smile:

Ayyyy seeee :biggrin: im glad you feel better :hugs:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Nothing wrong with being a nerd

Never said there was

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Never said there was

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know
Most people feel being a nerd is bad though.
(edited 7 years ago)

Why are you upset meri pyari behen :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD
:lovehug:
Lol, I asked 'how was your day' not 'how are you'. :mmm: lol jk. I am fine too Alhamdullilah. :h:

:lovehug:

Hahaha yeah my day was good too :tongue:
I asked 'how was your day' not 'how are you' lol so you gave the wrong answer too baji:wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Tired, Hungry and Conflicted.

Stayed up all night after waking up at 3am because I'd been sleeping majority of the day. If I go to sleep now, I will wake up between 4 to 6pm (no matter how hard I try to wake up earlier), then I will stay up until around 12am and go to sleep. However I will then wake up at 3am and no matter HOW hard I try I wont be able to go back to sleep so will end up staying up the entire night. This is what has happened for the past week or 2. The only problem is I have to wake up early tomro for college so my only solution to this whole sleeping pattern right now is to NOT go to sleep and NOT take any naps until around 9pm tonight where I will sleep like a baby untl the next morning to go to college.

I'm also a little annoyed at my mother because she opened my letter, glued it back on as if I wouldnt ****ing notice and then gave it to me with my other new letters. It specifically said "Private and confidential" on it which I'm guessing is why she wanted to open it (even though it was just my DBS certificate). Then she had the audacity to say that it came like that so I said how that means someone who should not have opened it whilst it was being mailed opened it which is illegal and then she started going off with lies and insults and saying stuff like next time she'll just rip my letters up instead of giving them to me. I cannot wait until I don't have to deal with this anymore... just a few more months. Going to actually start planning and making a notebook file for moving out now. Or maybe I shoould make breakfast first :colondollar:

I'd also like to say that it very much annoys and irritates me that I can do nothing to fix me and my mothers relationship (After trying so many things and knowing the outcome of them) at this moment because she is mentally unstable and my tolerance levels are as low as the ****ing pavement when it comes to her. Its just so much unnecessary negativity and its the only thing that I can't come to peace with because its such an ongoing problem and it will continue to be until I am away from her/until I move out.
(edited 7 years ago)
My flat is all ill. It hurts for me to speak. Ears are blocked. Woke up gagging in the night. I need a doctor. I have to leave in half an hour and im not washed or dressed. ..help...please send me a doctor. ..preferably friar chris or doc martin but if they are unavailable then any will do. ..
Original post by littlenorthernlass
My flat is all ill. It hurts for me to speak. Ears are blocked. Woke up gagging in the night. I need a doctor. I have to leave in half an hour and im not washed or dressed. ..help...please send me a doctor. ..preferably friar chris or doc martin but if they are unavailable then any will do. ..

Sorry to hear about this :frown: I had sinusitis a few months back and I felt awful... ears were blocked and I felt very stuffy with terrible sore throat and cough. :erm: Try and get an emergency appt if you can :sad:

Get well soon! :console:
Lonely and unwanted.
Single forever I will be :frown: :cry2:
Original post by iEthan
Welcome to part four! :bunny: :hugs:

Same as always, how're you feeling right now? :h:

The old thread can be found here if you want to look back on it. :moon:

Please do remember that content must be within our community guidelines to keep everyone safe :grouphugs:

Ethan :heart:

I feel like the waves of the red sea! :smile: :angry:
Crying right now, I feel so ****ing stupid and so ****. Everything that I've "worked" for in the past 2 months has literally just gone down the drain. I feel so so so stupid. And I'm so done with my mother, I feel like when she comes back I'm just gonna explode and make sure I hurt her physically. I can't even use my vent app or message anyone because I've had to turn off my phone so I'd stop receiving her text messages which made me nearly get a hammer and smash my phone. I thought I finally found something that would allow me to reach my goal and my eventual dream and now I feel like I'm exactly where I was 2 months ago. Upset, confused, disappointed and a mess. I feel like I've climbed up this mountain and I've just slipped off and now I'm all the way at the bottom and I have to climb it all again. I'm so disappointed in myself. The thing that frustrates me the most about this situation are my parents. I'm not even going to talk about my mother because I will end up writing things that are not allowed on TSR. But my dad thinks that I finally managed to find something on my own and strive to my career path with my own route and now he's going to think its all ******** and he'll know he was right all along.

I'm so so so so so upset.
Original post by bluemadhatter
Crying right now, I feel so ****ing stupid and so ****. Everything that I've "worked" for in the past 2 months has literally just gone down the drain. I feel so so so stupid. And I'm so done with my mother, I feel like when she comes back I'm just gonna explode and make sure I hurt her physically. I can't even use my vent app or message anyone because I've had to turn off my phone so I'd stop receiving her text messages which made me nearly get a hammer and smash my phone. I thought I finally found something that would allow me to reach my goal and my eventual dream and now I feel like I'm exactly where I was 2 months ago. Upset, confused, disappointed and a mess. I feel like I've climbed up this mountain and I've just slipped off and now I'm all the way at the bottom and I have to climb it all again. I'm so disappointed in myself. The thing that frustrates me the most about this situation are my parents. I'm not even going to talk about my mother because I will end up writing things that are not allowed on TSR. But my dad thinks that I finally managed to find something on my own and strive to my career path with my own route and now he's going to think its all ******** and he'll know he was right all along.

I'm so so so so so upset.

:console: life sure isn't fair is it, if you want to talk I'm always here, my PMs are open and lets just say, I have a rocky relationship with my mother, especially with her stopping me get to my dreams etc. But pls don't give up, you have so much to offer to this world and you want to be a mental health nurse, it's not easy but let your goal be everything you aim for. Just don't suffer in silence :cry2:
it's an amazing date...

*6 1 0 2 0 1 6*

reading from left to right or right to left its the same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Annoyed. :angry:
Original post by Airmed
Annoyed. :angry:

What's the matter? :hugs:
Original post by Hydeman
What's the matter? :hugs:

I'm still hallucinating from yesterday and have 50 pages to read for a tutorial tomorrow, on top of a lot of essay work. It's also my birthday on Saturday and I don't want to be mentally ****ed up on my 20th. :redface: :hugs:
Feel weepy

I had my first episode of severe vertigo in months and it happened at a restaurant and I took a panic attack in front of people and now I'm mortified. Had panics like that millions of times but it's the first it's happened in months so it caught me off guard :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bluemadhatter
Tired, Hungry and Conflicted.

Stayed up all night after waking up at 3am because I'd been sleeping majority of the day. If I go to sleep now, I will wake up between 4 to 6pm (no matter how hard I try to wake up earlier), then I will stay up until around 12am and go to sleep. However I will then wake up at 3am and no matter HOW hard I try I wont be able to go back to sleep so will end up staying up the entire night. This is what has happened for the past week or 2. The only problem is I have to wake up early tomro for college so my only solution to this whole sleeping pattern right now is to NOT go to sleep and NOT take any naps until around 9pm tonight where I will sleep like a baby untl the next morning to go to college.

I'm also a little annoyed at my mother because she opened my letter, glued it back on as if I wouldnt ****ing notice and then gave it to me with my other new letters. It specifically said "Private and confidential" on it which I'm guessing is why she wanted to open it (even though it was just my DBS certificate). Then she had the audacity to say that it came like that so I said how that means someone who should not have opened it whilst it was being mailed opened it which is illegal and then she started going off with lies and insults and saying stuff like next time she'll just rip my letters up instead of giving them to me. I cannot wait until I don't have to deal with this anymore... just a few more months. Going to actually start planning and making a notebook file for moving out now. Or maybe I shoould make breakfast first :colondollar:

I'd also like to say that it very much annoys and irritates me that I can do nothing to fix me and my mothers relationship (After trying so many things and knowing the outcome of them) at this moment because she is mentally unstable and my tolerance levels are as low as the ****ing pavement when it comes to her. Its just so much unnecessary negativity and its the only thing that I can't come to peace with because its such an ongoing problem and it will continue to be until I am away from her/until I move out.

I had the same sleeping issues in my A'levels, I hope you can fix it soon.
I can understand your issues with your mum.. All I can say is tell her that you understand all she does but you just keep calm 'cuz you want your relationship with her to be better :smile:
plus life is sure unfair to most of us.
Pm me if you like :colondollar: I might not be helpful but i can talk to you and try to relax you :hugs:

Latest