The Student Room Group

We are all going to die one day, how do you feel?

Think about why we're here, how humankind formed and the Universe. Each day is passing quickly; it's time you do something fun and remember it moments before you die. Forget GCSEs, A-levels, BTECs, Uni etc. because life is too short.

Can you face death?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Un sueño
Think about why we're here, how humankind formed and the Universe. Each day is passing quickly; it's time you do something fun and remember it moments before you die. Forget GCSEs, A-levels, BTECs, Uni etc. because life is too short.

Can you face death?

Yeah man, I can't wait! Im so looking forward to it! :smile: I hope you get to die soon too! Meet you there man.
Reply 2
Dying in general doesn't scare me. Dying young and before I've done the majority of things in life I want to, scares me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It doesn't scare me ! :biggrin:
the thing that scares me most is the fear i see in others :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
That day can't come soon enough!
Although death doesn't scare me at all it is in a way upsetting that one day I will die and I won't matter anymore and I won't how the world would look like in 300 years time. I think that is the thing that upsets me about death.
I do agree with living life and having as much fun as you can but I have been doing the exact opposite for 18 years now so I most likely will have a mid-life crisis :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
I feel like taking a dump

Spoiler

Original post by FireFreezer77
That day can't come soon enough!

Stop :slap:you have so much to live for Fire :hugs:
Reply 7
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Spoiler

Too much info :hand:

Spoiler

Stop :slap:you have so much to live for Fire :hugs:

Same here tbh :tongue:

:colonhash: Nah I dont! Nothing at all!
it's not death that I'm worried about - it's the road towards it - getting terrible wrinkled-up skin, not being able to control my bladder, having the memory space of about 10 seconds, being physically weak, reeking of piss inside an old people's home, talking at length about things *nobody* cares about to my prospective grandkids...it terrifies me. and to think: I'll probably be married to a wrinkly old woman too - nobody wants to end up there - not even a wrinkly old man
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by UWS
Too much info :hand:

Hah deal with it bish :hand:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Same here tbh :tongue:

:colonhash: Nah I dont! Nothing at all!

:five:
Yeah u do :jumphug:
Most people are afraid of death, which is why the idea of heaven was invented.
Original post by the bear

He has balls of steel :gasp:
I feel relieved about it, eternity is a great deal more terrifying. What if you became bored of happiness and seeking knowledge? How could you persist?
I feel like good. and if God and what not was real, I would be on Lucifers side, he seems like nice guy.
Ive packed my bags and ready to go lads
dying naturally at the age of 60+ wouldnt scare me at all. Just makes me want to achieve my goal of being able to learn maths whenever i want and teach it on a regular basis.
Dying young of some disease does though, a bit too much. causeof the way i hold my pen i have this constant swelling/lump thing on one of my fingers. first thing i thought was "AAAAH cancerous tumour, im going to die" when in reality its because im an idiot and cant hold pens XD ive chilled a bit over the years but i do still fear every little thing wrong with my body.... which is a lot actually :/
I'm scared of dying,not death.I can't imagine dying will feel particularly good.How can it? You are literally breaking down.Death though.Meh.I've already been dead for eons,wasnt too bad.
Hah deal with it bish :hand:

:five:
Yeah u do :jumphug:

:five: I'm gonna explode soon :/
The lavatory is engaged :frown:

Such as...?

Quick Reply

Latest