The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Original post by averagejoe5
I'm still not on all the systems, have most of the ones that i need though

I'm just thinking 5 more weeks until my reserve finishes & I'll be gutted but at least it's closure . It's been driving me mad
Original post by Natz267
On the original advert Birmingham and Black Country were separate vacancies, but this time it was one advert for Birmingham/Solihull/Black Country, so I reapplied and stated on the preferred locations Smethwick & Oldbury! Really don't understand why the districts were put together this time, cause they are totally different locations!?!

Would you not be able to respond to that survey we got asking if we want to add more locations on to out reserve list?
Original post by prinny88
I'm just thinking 5 more weeks until my reserve finishes & I'll be gutted but at least it's closure . It's been driving me mad

Have anymore vacancies come up in your area?

Can you chase it up ?
Have anymore vacancies come up in your area?

Can you chase it up ?

I emailed the lady she said not finished with reserve list but duno where or how many more lol x
I emailed the lady she said not finished with reserve list but duno where or how many more lol x

Could you re-apply and maybe submit different competencies?
Could you re-apply and maybe submit different competencies?

There's nothing been re Advertised for my area I just had the email saying launching another campaign etc but they haven't . I didn't score too bad I had 66 55
Original post by EpicBrum
Would you not be able to respond to that survey we got asking if we want to add more locations on to out reserve list?

The survey only asked if i was still interested and available, not if I wanted to expand my locations. I emailed the contact on the current campaign and was told I would need to reapply for any area I was not on the reserve list for.
Original post by Natz267
The survey only asked if i was still interested and available, not if I wanted to expand my locations. I emailed the contact on the current campaign and was told I would need to reapply for any area I was not on the reserve list for.

That's strange. I'm pretty sure mine asked me if I wanted to expand my locations. Though I am doubting myself now.
Good luck though.

Did u apply for birmingham n solihull???
Original post by Yashicabali
Did u apply for birmingham n solihull???

Have all the new adverts ended now ?
Have all the new adverts ended now ?

Yes it has.....lets c what they do now lol
I have another interview for an AO position on thursday....so just concentrating on that now....
I have another interview for an AO position on thursday....so just concentrating on that now....

Oh fab good luck ! Keep us posted
Oh fab good luck ! Keep us posted

Thanks alot😊
thank you that was helpful
Reply 715

Good luck for tomorrow 🍀

Hope everything went well for you today and you get some positive feedback!
Original post by popityping
Hope everything went well for you today and you get some positive feedback!

Hi
Yaa interview was good,hoping to get a reply in a couple of weeks time....she were really impressed 😊
Just got an email that the reserve list has been extended for 12 months.....
Reply 719
Just got an email that the reserve list has been extended for 12 months.....

Have you, i've not had that😔 which area are you on the reserve list for

Quick Reply

Latest