The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheParham
Video interview for barc oi oi hahaha

hi, sorry to bother you about the video interview of barclays. could you tell me a little bit about the procedure and probably sample questions they may ask? thanks for sharing!
Original post by thefrench
I just received a weird mail from DB "we wanted to let you know that your information is currently under review". Anyone else ?

same lol, was clenching my fist at the thought of putting up with their online app form and getting rejected - must mean we passed their initial screen + tests and they're shortlisting for first round
What are these video interviews for BNPP people are talking about? Also how long do we have to do the BNPP tests? It just says 'as soon as possible'.
Original post by sara333
hi, sorry to bother you about the video interview of barclays. could you tell me a little bit about the procedure and probably sample questions they may ask? thanks for sharing!

its not a proper interview, it is like an online case study where you either select/type/record your answer to case study questions, (no sample questions for me to give you haha) Its all explained on their website as introduction before you actually start it
Original post by ib101
Meant 'quiet'. Any idea?

PMed you
Anyone else got Blackstone interview?
Tests for MS should be immediate right? Been three days and still haven't received them
Original post by Repo Agreement
What division is that for man?

Global markets
Original post by DireB95
Tests for MS should be immediate right? Been three days and still haven't received them

For IBD they are, not sure about other divisions. I think you'd better email HR at this point
I just received an invitation for AC with UBS - any insight on what UBS AC is like?
Original post by Ox2018
I just received an invitation for AC with UBS - any insight on what UBS AC is like?

div?
div?

IBD chap
Original post by Ox2018
IBD chap

nice one, out of interest, how long after your tel int you were told that you have passed ?
nice one, out of interest, how long after your tel int you were told that you have passed ?

Cheers pal! 6 days
Few questions: for those who got JP AM online test, when did you apply ?

Anyone heard from blackrock, fidelity, M&G or man ? Are AM usually longer to respond ?

Anyone heard from blackrock, fidelity, M&G or man ? Are AM usually longer to respond ?

21 August

No, MAN will get back to people after the closing date for video interviews....

Many have done the M&G v interviews and awaiting next stage...

I have no heard a thing from Fidelity; I have a question what does your status for Fidelity state exactly (as I have experienced an issue with that particular applicant system before).
Reply 3957
Few questions: for those who got JP AM online test, when did you apply ? Anyone heard from blackrock, fidelity, M&G or man ? Are AM usually longer to respond ?

Original post by enterunsername
I have no heard a thing from Fidelity; I have a question what does your status for Fidelity state exactly (as I have experienced an issue with that particular applicant system before).

In terms of Fidelity, I completed the 3 initial tests they make you do before completing the actual application. I then had a technical problem where 'the start test' button still showed but they then fixed it. I guess I passed the tests as I was able to complete the application form. It currently says that it'll be processed shortly.
Original post by gsbs2
tests for jefferies, does this mean I've passed the screening? And anybody else on Citi's "talent database" does it mean if you pass the test you have a sure interview?

unfortunately not, you get screened again
Does anyone have a contact at Citi ?

Or know a way to get hold of the recruitment team ? (they aren't answering any of their emails at all!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending