The Student Room Group

Halloween outfit ideas?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kallisto
I didn't know that Harley Quinn is such a popular character on the feminine gender. But I am really pleased. :smile: She is a good side kick to Joker.

Well,I think that is popular on the feminine gender just for follow a tendence, I mean, I think that they don't know the character.
Original post by Marthaships
Well,I think that is popular on the feminine gender just for follow a tendence, I mean, I think that they don't know the character.

Really? if I don't know the character, I cannot identificate with it what makes it difficult to dress like this one.*
Really? if I don't know the character, I cannot identificate with it what makes it difficult to dress like this one.*

Yes, I think the same! But, well in my country I know some girls who want to be HQ but they don't know who is she, they just saw her on FB and they realized that she is popular so, they want to be like her haha
Reply 23
Gucci flipflop
Original post by Marthaships
Yes, I think the same! But, well in my country I know some girls who want to be HQ but they don't know who is she, they just saw her on FB and they realized that she is popular so, they want to be like her haha

But they know the clothes at least?*:biggrin: Would be nice, if someone says: 'hey, let me be like xy from yz.' and you ask: 'how does this character look like?' And gets as answer: 'I have no idea. Just heard that the one is good.'*
Original post by PrinceHarrys

A drunken ghost, am I right? or a member from Ku Klux Klan who can't efford a better outfit? :biggrin:
I am going to order this dress 5.jpg
Heisenberg.
I've a friend who's going as Donald Trump. Pretty horrifying.
The flour man haha, don't tell me that guy doesn't look creepy
Reply 31
This is my first choose link
Just no clown okay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gosh, I have so much pleasure to go out like Robin Hood on Halloween at once. With the whole equipment of mine, so a bow, arrows and quiver. And I don't talk about an equipment for children, I really talk about an working one...
Original post by Hugh-Mungus
Heisenberg.

Do you mean the true Heisenberg, so the physicist or the actor in Breaking Bad, so White's code name?
Do you mean the true Heisenberg, so the physicist or the actor in Breaking Bad, so White's code name?

i mean the true Heisenberg with the hat, the goatee and glasses.
Original post by Hugh-Mungus
i mean the true Heisenberg with the hat, the goatee and glasses.

I see. We are talking about Walter White and his secret identity in criminal milieu. No another questions.

Quick Reply

Latest