The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spock's Socks
I would say I knew fairly early on after meeting him that he was special and when we started dating the feeling grew and I can't remember the exact moment I realised he was the one but the feeling has grown and set in more and more over the last seven years :colondollar:

You and your other half are the perfect example of relationship goals :h:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm just curious to know the average age!

Don't believe in life partners; takes two to make a relationship work
No, I'm forever alone ;(
y'know, I think I have

we may not have been together long but this love is real and we've already thought deeply about our future together :cute:

when I compare this love to my last - which at the time I thought was the be-all-and-end-all despite how awful the situation was - I can really understand true love now :love:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
You and your other half are the perfect example of relationship goals :h:

Aww that is really sweet of you to say :colondollar: he isn't perfect and annoys the crap out of me at times but I wouldn't change him for anything :love:
Original post by samantham999
You're so stupid, so if you help someone and there is no passion it is pointless? wow you really should never go into business or finance

Professional help is key, you need to care about how and why something is damaged and develop a relationship with your client so they trust you and let you do their work...this is pointless?
Next time, in the future I will ask my client that I'm also available for hand jobs after hours to make sure its passionate X

Easy there, love. I can assure you that I'm not stupid at all. My mentality gives me a better perspective than you will ever have.

It's not pointless, but I was just saying that you need to be passionate about what you do, and not do it just for the sake of it.

Really? Try that and tell me how it goes.
This is not even angry me lol, but thanks for the pic! :hugs:
Scary tho? Why?:rofl:
If you've read the thread, you can see that this girl right here is pretty insane, yet she calls me stupid. I may not be that intelligent, but I'm definitely open-minded and smart enough to understand ****.

It may be. We're rather feisty, you know. :rofl:
See that you've been reading my posts, btw.
I don't know. I'd love for that person to be my boyfriend, of course, but I can't say with complete certainty that we will be together for life. We met when I was 22 and he was 17 and we got involved shortly after his 18th birthday. I'm 24 now and he's 20. I don't know if this is forever but I love him and would rather not dwell on big scary things just yet. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I doubt I will but as long as I have dogs I don't need me a man :u:

Plot Twist: Men are dogs

Spoiler

I'm not always like that. I've started giving less ****s lately, but I do love a good fight sometimes lol.

We're off the charts, and I was born in a region that's known to produce loads of hot tempered people - especially women. :rofl:

Well in that case, thanks a lot.
Original post by bluemadhatter

Spoiler

If only they were :rofl:
They're still likable lol
I'm just curious to know the average age!

I really do hope so!

I was 14 and he 15 (literally a few months difference in age between us though, same school year), were now 19 and going on 20!
Original post by Rhaenys10
Easy there, love. I can assure you that I'm not stupid at all. My mentality gives me a better perspective than you will ever have.

It's not pointless, but I was just saying that you need to be passionate about what you do, and not do it just for the sake of it.

Really? Try that and tell me how it goes.

My perspective is realistic whilst yours is somewhat better to think for you and the population

I think I want to amend my argument, Sex is a huge part of men, I did not say that the man cannot like the woman, of course there are other factors which play a huge part in him being with her and being attracted to her but sex is huge for him.

As for girls, a lot are naive but if they're happy then great

I would be very passionate in my work, really I think a persons career could also be the love of their life and some people might not understand that as I do not understand why people invest their lives in relationships :smile:

by the way, I'm not anti-marriage

A lot of my views conflict with each other but they do make sense, well to me at least

Apologies for calling you stupid, I just meant because you couldn't understand me but many don't
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bluemadhatter

Spoiler

:colonhash:
Original post by Alexion
y'know, I think I have

we may not have been together long but this love is real and we've already thought deeply about our future together :cute:

when I compare this love to my last - which at the time I thought was the be-all-and-end-all despite how awful the situation was - I can really understand true love now :love:

So cute!!! :ahee:

I'm so happy for you :hugs:
(edited 7 years ago)
does £1,600 a bottle bourbon count as a life partner
if so then yes
lol nope
I'm pretty sure I did but I let her go :frown:

Oh, I know exactly how you feel...:frown:
Can't say I believe in "life partners". These days old style romance is dead and people seem to jump ship from relationship to relationship. I seem relationships are picking a human you get along with and choosing to be committed to one another; if they just so happen to stick for the rest of my life, great. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending