The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:moon:

@04MR17 I can't believe it! :mad:

Everything can go through PMs :yep: I'll make sure to clear some space in the coming days! :yep:

Original post by spotify95
@04MR17 I can't believe it! :mad:

Everything can go through PMs :yep: I'll make sure to clear some space in the coming days! :yep:

I'm sorry but I'm not having this. I'm writing an AtCT as we speak. This is perhaps the last straw. I'm also seriously considering leaving the Liberal Party based on Ethan's actions.
Original post by 04MR17
113384I'm sorry but I'm not having this. I'm writing an AtCT as we speak. This is perhaps the last straw. I'm also seriously considering leaving the Liberal Party based on Ethan's actions.

Good! Excellent, I'll fully back you on this! :yep:

If need be, I'll make at AtCT too, as this was not what I expected :sadnod:

I won't even bother with the Liberal Party.

I won't even bother with the Liberal Party.
The thing is though, Ethan is the chair, not the leader. If I leave, and tell the others why, then it is a protest. I am protesting now on AtCT. If that doesn't work and I keep getting Ethan-like responses then I will go further.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
113386The thing is though, Ethan is the chair, not the leader. If I leave, and tell the others why, then it is a protest. I am protesting now on AtCT. If that doesn't work and I keep getting Ethan-like responses then I will go further.

Okay, thanks for explaining :smile:

Let's get this dealt with - though tbh, with all that we've been through recently, we sure didn't need this!

Okay, thanks for explaining
Exactly! I have also reported by the way.
Original post by PerplexingGeode
I am quite tired, so I am unsure as to whether the coding will proceed, however - I will certainly have some done soon. I will update you with my progress as and when I learn it. :smile:

Thank you! :h:

Yes, you certainly can - it would be irresponsible for the lighting issue to be left unresolved.

:moon:

Well, I haven't done anything that I have planned to, this evening! And the transferring to the new laptop likely won't happen until next week now... argh!!! :frown:

Excellent :smile:

Yep - if not, can I bill James_W for the replacement, adequate lighting? :wink:

Original post by 04MR17
113389Exactly! I have also reported by the way.

Good! If they were online, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the whole of our counting group reported that! :mad:

I wonder what would have happened, had TSR still have negative rep? (They removed it only a couple of months after I joined.)

Original post by 04MR17
113389Exactly! I have also reported by the way.

PM sent your way :smile:

(edited 7 years ago)
113399:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

I know it's no consolation, but congrats @04MR17 for getting the 100 :smile:

Btw, can we have a couple of edits please? Thanks a million :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest