The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by h333
Great to know :h:
May Allah accept your prayers. Ameen :smile:
Your username reminds me of my bro lmao.

Ameen :smile:
Huh, how?
Reply 3082
Original post by ak143244
Ameen :smile:
Huh, how?

The first 2 letters of his name is ak and that some people used to call him just ak.

Wa'alaykum Assalaam
SubhanAllah :smile: JZK for sharing.

Salams, how are you?

Original post by h333
The first 2 letters of his name is ak and that some people used to call him just ak.

Wa'alaykum Assalaam

Oh okay. That's my initials lol.
Going sleep now, talk tomorrow inshallah
Kudafiz, sorry i've been on and off the website.
Reply 3084
Salams, how are you?

I see, I thought it was.
Np :smile: (you're sorry again :lol:)
Salaam.
Original post by h333

Wa'alaykum Assalaam

BarakAllahu feeki x

Salams, how are you?

Wasalam.
Quite tired lol thanks for asking. Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leukocyte
Alaki? :lol:

Sorry Akhi :redface:
Original post by Al-farhan
Lol.
That is just typicall R2 ai.
Last time I played I remember ai just sending stacks to the desert to die.
We should do a campaign vs Zamestaneh :colone:

Normally I have to worry about them sending stacks out from the desert. Those nomads are devastating when my forces are stretched :0 Did you use mod to be a nomadic faction?

Lol Zamestaneh is a nub. He doesn't even play campaigns on legendary mode!
Original post by Enginerd.
Salaam, what do you work as/where? Can PM me if you don't want to disclose here. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's self employed. Pokemon master.

Wa'alaykumasalaam u two.
does anyone here play cs:go?
Original post by IdeasForLife
Normally I have to worry about them sending stacks out from the desert. Those nomads are devastating when my forces are stretched :0 Did you use mod to be a nomadic faction?

Lol Zamestaneh is a nub. He doesn't even play campaigns on legendary mode!

m8 u continue with ur 20 stack eastern hillman spam yh and let the real men talk
Original post by Zamestaneh
m8 u continue with ur 20 stack eastern hillman spam yh and let the real men talk

Dem 20 eastern hillmen would still take your capital though :gangster:

My horse archer spam gna k0 u

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by IdeasForLife
He's self employed. Pokemon master.

Wa'alaykumasalaam u two.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loooool, wouldn't be surprised :smile:
Reply 3093
Original post by Zamestaneh
People can unite on good, but not on haram, jahiliyyah, kufr, bidah or shirk.
in other words, people can only unite on whatever we (however defined) think is right

This is a recipe for eternal discord and strife : not a good idea

best
“O you who believe (Muslims)! When the call is proclaimed for the Salaah (prayer) on Friday (Jumu‘ah prayer), come to the remembrance of Allaah [Jumu‘ah religious talk (Khutbah) and Salaah (prayer)] and leave off business (and every other thing). That is better for you if you did but know!”

[al-Jumu’ah 62:9]*

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar and Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with them both) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “People should stop neglecting Jumu’ah prayers or else Allaah will place a seal over their hearts, then they will be among the negligent.”
Narrated by Muslim, 865.*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Asalamo alaykum

Just wanted to post a saying from Imam Hussain on the 10th Muharrum, just before his martyrdom:

"Oh Allah, what has he lost, he who loses you
Oh Allah, what can he lose, he who finds you"
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Boondock Saint
The problem is that Alawites don't actually believe in those things as a matter of doctrine. Ibn Nusayr (the founder of the Alawite sect) broke away from Twelver Shia thought when he decided to announce himself as both a new Prophet and a representative of the so-called '12th Imam' that Shias believe was and currently is in occultation. He taught that praying and fasting were just symbolic things to merely think about, not acts of worship that one had to physically carry out. In addition to that, he also declared the rest of the Qur'an to be entirely allegorical and replaced our doctrinal beliefs on the afterlife with reincarnation. They even have their own Holy Book called Kitab al-Majmu' that is comprised of 16 new suras.

The reason why some people are duped into believing that they are no different to ordinary Muslims is because throughout the ages, they have practised taqiya out of fear of persecution. They are taught to adapt to any religious belief necessary to survive. Which is why T. E. Lawrence described them as "those disciples of a cult of fertility, sheer pagan, antiforeign, distrustful of Islam, drawn at moments to Christianity by common persecution." The Jesuit scholar Henri Lammens also said that he thought the Alawites were Christians. However, when the Alawites secured positions of authority in Syria and Hafiz al-Assad became president, they decided, for the aforementioned reasons, to perform acts of worship as if they were Sunni. Which is why 10 years ago, most people were under the impression that Bashar al-Assad was a Sunni, as he did (and still does) frequently appear on TV praying in Sunni mosques in the format of a Sunni. When in reality, this is nothing more than a facade.
If we call people not Muslims just because their Islam is different to ours all we end up with is hatred and fighting. Who cares if they do some stuff a bit different. I dont. Why does it matter? What difference does it make to anyone else and there are Muslim leaders who say Alawites are Muslims. Maybe Lawrence and Lammens are wrong. I would rather trust a scholor of Islam than British soldier and a French priest. And most Syrians are Sunnis anyway so arguing about Alawites is pointless.

Latest

Trending

Trending