The Student Room Group

Legitimate Distance Learning colleges?

Hi, I'm hoping to do a distance learning A level or Level 3 equivalent in Environmental Science.

So far all I've found are scam sites which take your money and offer no assistance and often don't even have accreditation.

Can anyone recommend any distance learning colleges which offer Environmental Science at A Level/Level 3?

Any tips on how to avoid the scam sites would also be greatly appreciated!!
Original post by Chris K177
Hi, I'm hoping to do a distance learning A level or Level 3 equivalent in Environmental Science.

So far all I've found are scam sites which take your money and offer no assistance and often don't even have accreditation.

Can anyone recommend any distance learning colleges which offer Environmental Science at A Level/Level 3?

Any tips on how to avoid the scam sites would also be greatly appreciated!!

NEC offer it
https://www.nec.ac.uk/courses/environmental-studies-a-level

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2

Hi, thanks for the info! It's specifically environmental science I'm looking for, but I'll be sure to save that as a "plan B", as env. studies courses aren't common either!
Original post by Chris K177
Hi, thanks for the info! It's specifically environmental science I'm looking for, but I'll be sure to save that as a "plan B", as env. studies courses aren't common either!

Do any of the examiners offer an environmental science A level? I only know of Aqa.

Why are you doing it? If it's part of a plan to get to university you could ask your target university for advice. Would they would accept a level 3 distance learning programme you've found for entry to their course.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest