The Student Room Group

A gay person confesses to you. What are your thoughts?

post removed
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'd just be happy that they trusted me enough to come out to me tbh :smile:
Actually a few weeks ago this girl went up to my friend and said her friend likes my friend. My friend was a bit confused and thought it was rather strange considering no one (not even a guy) has "confessed" to her before. But she basically thought the whole thing was a joke/prank so she just kinda ignored the situation
Tbh, I'd feel flattered.. and at least they had the guts to speak out their feelings, that takes some courage to do.
Reply 4
I'd be grateful that they felt comfortable enough to confide in me and proud that they felt ready to be open about who they are

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm pansexual so I wouldn't feel any differently than if a straight person were to do so.
Probably laugh and ask them if it is a joke, if not ask why they thought it would be a good idea to come out to me and ask me out.

Probably feel a little offended that he thought I was gay.
I'd be flattered :smile:
Reply 9
I'd be like "sorry friendo I may be bi but I got a girl"

:dontknow:
I'd be flattered that someone actually thought I'm attractive lol
I'd be happy for them that they could trust me enough, and felt comfortable enough to be the one they came out too. :biggrin:
Original post by Alexion
I'd be like "sorry friendo I may be bi but I got a girl"

:dontknow:

seriously alexion you bring this up in every thread lol :redface:
i am happy for you but still it's a bit overkill?
Happened to me last year - I was flattered.

They knew I was straight anyways - they wanted to get it off their chest and I was extremely happy they were comfortable enough to confide.
I'd be flattered :colondollar:
Confessing they fancied me? I'd probably get overexcited and propose or something. Accidentally scare them off.

Genuinely I'd be thrilled.
Become giddy and give them a huge hug because they trusted me enough to tell me

'Who do you like? come on tell meeeee'

Then i would go out my way every now and then and make puns in regards to their sexuality because thats what i do with one of my mates

IGNORE THE ANSWER I AM BLIND AT READING QUESTIONS SO YEAH
(edited 7 years ago)
If it was a male? I would feel really honoured that they felt they could trust me enough to tell me :h:
If it was a female? Hey I'm bi, lets get together sometime :wink:
If it was a female but she wasn't cute? I'm really glad you opened up to me but unfortunately I'm straight
I'd be about as interested as if they'd told me they preferred tea to coffee. Why is it even something that needs some grand conversation?
Oh crap i misread the thing oops i would be shocked and callthem blind

Quick Reply

Latest