The Student Room Group

Confused..

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 10 months. We have each other initials on Instagram, his sister and cousins know about us and likewise.

But roughly since March, he's always cropped me out of his profile picture. At first it didn't bother me and his sister and cousins knew. They also follow me on these social media.

I'm getting worried about the cropping, does it mean anything?
Reply 1
:bump::bump:
It's a profile picture, i really wouldnt worry about it so much.
Reply 3
Original post by claireestelle
It's a profile picture, i really wouldnt worry about it so much.

But why does he have to crop me out, why not just leave me there?
Original post by Anonymous

If it bothers you that much why don't you just ask?

Because it's his profile and not your profile. Maybe he liked the way he looked. Honestly just ask him, I would.
Reply 6
If it bothers you that much why don't you just ask?

I'm scared I'll come across clingy
Reply 7
Original post by phunky_fresh
Because it's his profile and not your profile. Maybe he liked the way he looked. Honestly just ask him, I would.

He's done this multiple times now with different photos
I'm scared I'll come across clingy

Just ask, i wouldn't think it to be healthy to obsess over pictures that are on social media or not to feel comfortable asking someone your in a relationship with a question to be honest.
Reply 9
Just ask, i wouldn't think it to be healthy to obsess over pictures that are on social media or not to feel comfortable asking someone your in a relationship with a question to be honest.

I'm not worried about pictures being on social media, I'm worried because he keeps cropping me out. I don't forve him to put photos on, but I don't like being cropped out either. Makes me feel awful lol
I'm not worried about pictures being on social media, I'm worried because he keeps cropping me out. I don't forve him to put photos on, but I don't like being cropped out either. Makes me feel awful lol

Its just a profile picture, social media really doesn't matter.

Quick Reply

Latest