The Student Room Group

Payments scheduled

Hey, I'm currently waiting on my masters loan. I've sent everything and my current status is payments scheduled. Admittedly I only sent my deceleration a little under a week ago due to being out of the country. I was just wondering if you could tell me roughly how long it'll be until I get my first instalment? Just getting worried because my fees are due really soon.

Thank you, really appreciate any help you can give.*
Original post by Coconutter
Hey, I'm currently waiting on my masters loan. I've sent everything and my current status is payments scheduled. Admittedly I only sent my deceleration a little under a week ago due to being out of the country. I was just wondering if you could tell me roughly how long it'll be until I get my first instalment? Just getting worried because my fees are due really soon.

Thank you, really appreciate any help you can give.*

Have you enrolled/started your course yet?

Your first instalment will only be paid when your university informs SLC that you've physically started the course.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Have you enrolled/started your course yet?

Your first instalment will only be paid when your university informs SLC that you've physically started the course.

I've started the course but as of yet no registers or anything have been taken. I did miss the first day due to illness so I'm not sure if maybe they did something on this day that I missed that would of activated my enrolment. Emailed one of the course directors about missing the day and as of yet haven't had anything back :s-smilie:.
Original post by Coconutter
I've started the course but as of yet no registers or anything have been taken. I did miss the first day due to illness so I'm not sure if maybe they did something on this day that I missed that would of activated my enrolment. Emailed one of the course directors about missing the day and as of yet haven't had anything back :s-smilie:.

Speak to your university registry/student admin team - they are the people notifying SLC of your attendance.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Speak to your university registry/student admin team - they are the people notifying SLC of your attendance.

Ok cool thank you :smile: I'll see if I can get in contact with them now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending