The Student Room Group

swapped/dropped out of uni :(

Ok, so I have decided after 2 weeks to swap unis. I had an offer from a better uni until a certain date , so I withdrawed my application at my uni and was hoping to go to the better uni. However, the time my application took to withdraw from my current uni was past the deadline. So I was wondering will it be possible to reapply next year and what are the procedures involved in this. Also will I reapply from the same ucas or will I have to create a new ucas. Thanks
Original post by VitoScaletta
Ok, so I have decided after 2 weeks to swap unis. I had an offer from a better uni until a certain date , so I withdrawed my application at my uni and was hoping to go to the better uni. However, the time my application took to withdraw from my current uni was past the deadline. So I was wondering will it be possible to reapply next year and what are the procedures involved in this. Also will I reapply from the same ucas or will I have to create a new ucas. Thanks

You'd have to make a new ucas to reapply for next year.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
You'd have to make a new ucas to reapply for next year.

Thanks for your reply, do I have to apply as the same as I did last year putting my school down or apply as an individual thanks
Thanks for your reply, do I have to apply as the same as I did last year putting my school down or apply as an individual thanks

Ask your school if they'll allow you to apply through them or not.
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
Ask your school if they'll allow you to apply through them or not.

if not, could I be able to reapply as an individual thanks
if not, could I be able to reapply as an individual thanks

yes you could.

Quick Reply

Latest