The Student Room Group

What masters are available for Bsc Psychology degreee?

Hello everyone!

So I'm currently studying Bsc Psychology with cognitive Neuroscience at Goldsmiths university. I really really really wanted to and still do want to study neuroscience but I didn't have the a level grades.

So I wanted to know are there any masters in psychology for Neuroscience?? I know they have one at City university for clinical,social and cognitive neuroscience but I want to know if there are more. The university has to be in London btw.

Also what's the best Psychology masters degree out there to do ? In terms of money?
How about a masters in neuroscience that takes psychology grads? I'm not sure what you mean about the best masters in terms of money. Are you looking for the cheapest or the one that will earn you the highest? If it's the first then you need to research this. If it's the second it really depends on what you want to do after and where you end up so I wouldn't use that as an indicator. Unis should be able to tell you grad destinations.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
How about a masters in neuroscience that takes psychology grads? I'm not sure what you mean about the best masters in terms of money. Are you looking for the cheapest or the one that will earn you the highest? If it's the first then you need to research this. If it's the second it really depends on what you want to do after and where you end up so I wouldn't use that as an indicator. Unis should be able to tell you grad destinations.

Yes a masters in neuroscience that takes psychology grads!!! Could you help me in this ? And also are Neuroimaging courses, Mres ones interesting? I heard research is really becoming popular and the pay is getting really high.

Also are there any other masters that are related to neuroscience but take psychology grads?

And are there any Phd courses available for neuroscience courses that psychology grads can do ? Taking into the fact if I do a neuroscience related masters ?
(edited 7 years ago)
Glad that you have so many ideas but I'm not going to do your research for you. All this info is easy to find online. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending