The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

What is Mature Student Life at Kingston?

Hi Everyone! Thank you for taking time to read! I am looking at applying to Kingston, among others, for 2017 start (currently doing access) to study single or joint Nutrition / Nutrition (exercise and health) Are there any Mature Students who can give me some info with regard to how you find the first year accommodation and any tips for this, how you manage uni time with family life and or parenting commitments etc.

Thanks for your time and input!!!
Adam
Original post by Boston27338Adam
Hi Everyone! Thank you for taking time to read! I am looking at applying to Kingston, among others, for 2017 start (currently doing access) to study single or joint Nutrition / Nutrition (exercise and health) Are there any Mature Students who can give me some info with regard to how you find the first year accommodation and any tips for this, how you manage uni time with family life and or parenting commitments etc.

Thanks for your time and input!!!
Adam

Hi Adam!
I will do some research on this for you and get back to you by tomorrow! I know there lots of support for mature students and opportunities

Emily
Student ambassador

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Emily! Thankyou for your prompt reply! I appreciate your time with this! Look forward to hearing from you when you are able. Warm Regards, Adam

Quick Reply

Latest