The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

irregular periods are a v common thing my friend
Reply 2
If they were on the pill then it would be easy to cover up as irregular bleeding on the pill is almost a given, especially on the mini pill :teehee:
Reply 3
Original post by xobeauty
.... I wonder how they explain to their bfs when they actually do get their period and the guy puts two and two together and figures out she lied.

How would u get out of that one :colondollar:

Maybe she's tired of the D...
Original post by ImagineCats
irregular periods are a v common thing my friend

Trust me I know I waste so many good pads thinking it's coming and it doesn't come till the next week so I'm just sitting there with a pad for nothing for a couple days
"Oh, you're bleeding from the front? Alrighty then, backup hole it is..." is usually my response to such shenanigans.
Reply 6
lol perks of being a girl :lol:
Original post by WoodyMKC
"Oh, you're bleeding from the front? Alrighty then, backup hole it is..." is usually my response to such shenanigans.

Exactly.

...end up bleeding from both holes :colone:
Reply 8
wtf is this thread
Original post by hezzlington
Exactly.

...end up bleeding from both holes :colone:

Yeah, they're normally totally out of action for at least a week following, but it's worth it I find :h:
Original post by xobeauty
Trust me I know I waste so many good pads thinking it's coming and it doesn't come till the next week so I'm just sitting there with a pad for nothing for a couple days

And then you think aaah only got a pair of cute lacy undies for today and my period probs won't come at this current rate.... then you feel it.
Original post by Zxrxh
wtf is this thread

Welcome to real life situations...

Mmhm it happens, It's more common than u think sugar pie honey buns.
Original post by ImagineCats
And then you think aaah only got a pair of cute lacy undies for today and my period probs won't come at this current rate.... then you feel it.

This happens to me every month.

I've written down each time I got it and it's always different.
Lol, who actually does this?

And, you do know women still have sex on their period....
Some women still go down on their periods
It's sad that 'I don't want to' isn't a good enough and instead women feel they need a 'valid reason' for turning down sex. Just putting it out there...
I once rubbed my cock against a girl's vagina through her pants as she was on her period that night - it was awful. one night stand totally sabotaged by the fact that she had forgotten about that minor fact. she was wearing "rainbow, first blood" panties too. oh man.
The question shouldn't be "How are you going to get out of that one" but rather "Why do girls feel the need to make up EXCUSES for why they don't want to have sex, when just saying "I don't want to" should be a PERFECTLY valid and accepted reason?"
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Lol, who actually does this?

And, you do know women still have sex on their period....

I came here to say this but I bumped into you lol
Original post by Rhaenys10
I came here to say this but I bumped into you lol

:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending