The Student Room Group

why do people always draw d*cks when they doodle?

I was watching some YT vids of this guy who explores abandoned places and with the graffiti tags on the walls there are always c*ck and balls everywhere

Then it got me wondering, like.. during school, the boys and girls would always draw dicks on their notebooks and things. In fact, this one group of boys were obsessed with drawing a penis on each other and it's a really common thing anyway from what I see when people are passed out on nights out etc

They're always so badly drawn as well. 2 circles and an oval or sometimes its more triangle and then a mushroom at the end.

Then, for example, the other week I had an appointment at the bank and there was a massive one drawn on the building. I genuinely just don't see any funny side to that, it's childish tbh

So I'm genuinely curious, what goes through peoples minds when they're doodling and decide to draw a 2D dick?

Also, in case anyone gets hostile and calls me a "prude" - lol no. It's literally just something I've never understood. Like yeah school kids do these things, otherwise idgi

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Watch superbad
Reply 2
Hahahaha soo true.
Reply 3
Original post by sh9
So I'm genuinely curious, what goes through peoples minds when they're doodling and decide to draw a 2D dick?

Penises, I imagine...
probably cause they haven't been laid
sex is the only reason we exist
@TSR Mustafa guilty :colone:
They're paying their respects to Harambe
[video="youtube;fzuvQXDUybE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzuvQXDUybE[/video]
"Possessed by a dick devil"
@TSR Mustafa is an expert on this topic.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
@TSR Mustafa guilty :colone:

Confirmed you are a closet pervert
I've never understood it. Personally, when I start doodling I draw fish. My chemistry notes yesterday include a half-moon Betta splenden and a seahorse.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Confirmed you are a closet pervert

A what?
I - don't think so... :erm:
Original post by Plagioclase
@TSR Mustafa is an expert on this topic.

beat u to it :colone:
Reply 14
vaginas are harder to draw
A what?
I - don't think so... :erm:

Tsundere :smile:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Tsundere :smile:

:/
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
vaginas are harder to draw

Give me 20 minutes
Lets watch you prove that point :colone:

Spoiler

Reply 18
Give me 20 minutes
Lets watch you prove that point :colone:

Spoiler

I will prove it by mathematical induction
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I will prove it by mathematical induction

Don't know if I want to know what that is.......

Quick Reply

Latest