The Student Room Group

Is it too late for me to change my a-levels?

I've picked Geography for my one of my a-levels. It's almost been 4 weeks into my a-levels but I want to drop geography and change to another a-level. Do you think it's too late to change it?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mashu1029
I've picked Geography for my one of my a-levels. It's almost been 4 weeks into my a-levels but I want to change geography. Do you think it's too late to change it?

Youv'e picked Geography, but wish to change to geography?

Talk to your school. It cna be done if they let you and they trust you to catch up. You would have to make a good case for it.
Hi,

In my college, you would still be allowed to change- provided it fits with the timetable:biggrin:

I would speak to your subject teachers ASAP to work out if changing is a possibility.

Good luck!:tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by katiecakes123
Hi,

In my college, you would still be allowed to change- provided it fits with the timetable:biggrin:

I would speak to your subject teachers ASAP to work out if changing is a possibility.

Good luck!:tongue:

Thanks, I'm going to see if i can change on monday
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Youv'e picked Geography, but wish to change to geography?

Talk to your school. It cna be done if they let you and they trust you to catch up. You would have to make a good case for it.

I'm willing to catch up that's fine, just hoping it's not too late because I don't want to be doing geography anymore

Quick Reply

Latest