The Student Room Group

Can someone tell me the name of this actor please?

Go to the bit when the 2 stippers come in, the one with the purple outfit, thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCiIrnvftGo

Scroll to see replies

For research purposes right? :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by Federerr
For research purposes right? :tongue:

Yes.
Do you mean the female stripper wearing purple with blonde hair? If I want to look up the name of an actor in a particular film I usually go to Wikipedia and it lists the name of every cast member.
People on You Tube said its Hilary Duff.[ It isn't Duff. She doesn't appear in the Cast List name on Wikipedia.You would have to know the character's name.]
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by markova21
People on You Tube said its Hilary Duff.

No, that's not hilary duff, definite.
Original post by Longshot002
Yes.

No
Reply 7
Original post by tamil fever
No

Not now man, this is important.
Not now man, this is important.

lol.ok.hahaha
man?u mean sis
Reply 9
lol.ok.hahaha
man?u mean sis

I don't care what you are, you could be a transgender helicopter sparkly butt walrus for all I care.
OK, I just watched the trailer on You Tube and then paused it at the end when it showed the full cast list. Hilary Duff is definately in the film. It says her name. But i've still no idea who the woman in the purple top is.
I don't care what you are, you could be a transgender helicopter sparkly butt walrus for all I care.

lol....:toofunny:
That would be cool thou.I wouldn't have to see ur annoying TSR posts that no-one really cares about & that's it I had enough of u dude.

Spoiler

Maybe it's this girl, looks quite similar?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0026857/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t24
And the girl is Hilary Duff
lol....:toofunny:
That would be cool thou.I wouldn't have to see ur annoying TSR posts that no-one really cares about & that's it I had enough of u dude.

Spoiler

Well, we all have our own opinions, it's just that yours is blatantly wrong.

Plus no one really cares about anyone's posts, we just reply and then forget about the thread and get on with our lives.
Original post by markova21
OK, I just watched the trailer on You Tube and then paused it at the end when it showed the full cast list. Hilary Duff is definately in the film. It says her name. But i've still no idea who the woman in the purple top is.

And the girl is Hilary Duff

Turns out it's Carly Craig, just found out from the cast on the film I watched online, she look really different without blonde hair and makeup though.
Turns out it's Carly Craig, just found out from the cast on the film I watched online, she look really different without blonde hair and makeup though.

congrats for finding out urself.and am sorry if i have annoyed u
congrats for finding out urself.and am sorry if i have annoyed u

You're forgiven my child, now go and live your new life.
You're forgiven my child, now go and live your new life.

lol.i can't have a new life....this is my only life..
OP you have done a great thing for science. Now I need to go shake the juices in my test tube.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending