The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i haven't prayed in my life except on eid
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3161
Original post by Leukocyte

Spoiler

<3 wait does HAnwar know about the pm? She has some good news hopefully haha. Sorry I will pm or maybe text instead about it :biggrin:
Original post by h333
<3 wait does HAnwar know about the pm? She has some good news hopefully haha. Sorry I will pm or maybe text instead about it :biggrin:

No surprise her, you do it.
Reply 3163
No surprise her, you do it.

There is a surprise for you too :u: and good idea :awesome:
no, who's that? and do I look Syrian lol?
Original post by h333
Yeah, after you begged me to, so had to keep you happy :u:

Yeah right :rolleyes:
Wait till I get back on the chat I'll speak in a Jamaican accent and then you'll never forget :u:

Who said you're coming back?

Original post by IdeasForLife
I've been London twice and I probably stayed there for a combined trip total of about 2 hours. That's how badly the accent affected me.

They probably kicked you out cos of your fresh accent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3166
Original post by akhan786
i haven't prayed in my life except on eid

Assalaamu Alaykum :smile:
I am sad to hear that actually :frown: why so? but it is never too late why don't you start from today insha'Allah.
Reply 3167
Original post by akhan786
no, who's that? and do I look Syrian lol?

Who are you talking to? :redface:
Original post by h333
Assalaamu Alaykum :smile:
I am sad to hear that actually :frown: why so? but it is never too late why don't you start from today insha'Allah.

That was BasharAssad, looks like a mod KO'd him pretty fast.
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am back :u:
Reply 3170
Original post by HAnwar
Yeah right :rolleyes:

They probably kicked you out cos of your fresh accent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got proof: Leukocyte :tongue: omd HAnwar :cry2: she is back 😂

That was BasharAssad, looks like a mod KO'd him pretty fast.

:facepalm:
Wait he is Pakistani lol?
(edited 7 years ago)
Yep. I ran back to Pakistan as soon as Londoners opened their mouths to talk. Takes the definition of weapons of mass destruction to another level.

You'll come running back first glance at a visa :rolleyes:

I am back :u:

Consider yourself lucky.

Original post by h333
I got proof: Leukocyte :tongue: omd HAnwar :cry2: she is back 😂

:facepalm:
Wait he is Pakistani lol?

Smh thought I blocked her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3172
Original post by HAnwar
You'll come running back first glance at a visa :rolleyes:

Consider yourself lucky.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You tried your best :console:
Original post by h333
I got proof: Leukocyte :tongue: omd HAnwar :cry2: she is back 😂 :facepalm: Wait he is Pakistani lol?
yes i am Pakistani (Kashmiri) , IdeasForLife has a nasty habit of reporting me because i disagree with him on various aspects of the Syrian War, soon this account will be blocked as well simply because i support the Syrian president, Bashar Al Assad,

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Who are you talking to? :redface:
ideasforlife, he doesn't like me very much :smile:
Reply 3175
Original post by bashar is great
yes i am Pakistani (Kashmiri) , IdeasForLife has a nasty habit of reporting me because i disagree with him on various aspects of the Syrian War, soon this account will be blocked as well simply because i support the Syrian president, Bashar Al Assad,

Ok. You may have different views regarding the war and I aknowledge that. But it is no point mentioning it on this thread just because IdeasForLife disagrees with you and it seems you are purposely doing this to provoke him etc or make sure he gets the point. We can all sympathise (I hope) for those who have lost their loved ones, for those still struggling with this terrible calamity that have taken many lives.
If you do care about those who are being oppressed then that is all that matters. If you want to debate further then maybe take it onto another thread or somewhere else idk.

Try to contribute calmy and nicely keeping in mind Islam on this thread too and not just bringing up the same matter that has already been discussed. You both don't agree with each other and you know that by now so leave it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by HAnwar

Consider yourself lucky.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll leave, doesn't make a difference to me :tongue:

You still have my old number saved :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333
Ok. You may have different views regarding the war and I aknowledge that. But it is no point mentioning it on this thread just because IdeasForLife disagrees with you and maybe you want him to make sure he gets that. We can all agree and sympathise (I hope) for those who have lost their loved ones, for those still struggling with this terrible calamity that have taken many lives. If you do care about those that are being oppressed then that is all that matters. If you want to debate further then maybe taken it onto another thread or somewhere else idk. Try to contribute calmy and nicely keeping in mind Islam on this thread too and not just bringing up the same matter that has already been discussed. You both don't agree with each other and you know that by now so leave it.
i agree, maybe IdeasForLife should stop politicising every post he makes on Syria (playing the blame game as usual) and i wouldn't have to, I had been a member since 2012 so I am not the troll that he makes me out to be just because I disagree!
i agree, maybe IdeasForLife should stop politicising every post he makes on Syria (playing the blame game as usual) and i wouldn't have to, I had been a member since 2012 so I am not the troll that he makes me out to be just because I disagree!

You're overreacting now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3179

I don't think he does that much, he just posts on matters that show those being oppressed and those that have lost their lives in a tragic and brutal way (and not just in Syria).

Maybe you are not a troll if you say so but it will be nice if you contribute to the thread in Islamic matters too and not just on one issue. You said it yourself, you diagree with him and he does with you so leave it there.

Don't forget those that are struggling to survive in Syria everyday (as well as other war zones) too insha'Allah.

Latest

Trending

Trending