The Student Room Group

Doing two degrees at once?

Hi all,

Is it possible to complete two degrees at once? For example, a BSc undergraduate degree, whilst doing a distance learning MBA or something like that?

If so, where can I find such distance learning degrees? Can I do two degrees from a university?

If not, is this because it is not realistic? Would the time constraints be too great?

I was thinking this because I have heard that a lot of university students have a great deal of free time and I was wondering whether I could put this to good use, when I start university?

Thank you!
Original post by londoncricket
Hi all,Is it possible to complete two degrees at once? For example, a BSc undergraduate degree, whilst doing a distance learning MBA or something like that?If so, where can I find such distance learning degrees? Can I do two degrees from a university?If not, is this because it is not realistic? Would the time constraints be too great?I was thinking this because I have heard that a lot of university students have a great deal of free time and I was wondering whether I could put this to good use, when I start university?Thank you!
I very much doubt it, as most people find doing one degree is difficult enough!
Original post by bashar is great
I very much doubt it, as most people find doing one degree is difficult enough!

Thank you for your prompt reply!

Quick Reply

Latest