The Student Room Group

I need a bf,are there any nice guys on TSR?

Scroll to see replies

I've swiped right for average guys who were witty enough, so there's always hope
But then again, actually getting a date ...that's a bit harder :rofl:
Original post by Rhaenys10
Well everyone's pretty sure that I'm "not like Austrian girls."
Ppl ask me about the origin of my name
Boobs
'Aaah so that's why you've got a cute face'

...and other stuff.

Some people are nice though. Others are just thirsty. I like the honest ones, though. :rofl:

.......scary hahaha :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 82
Original post by Rhaenys10
I've swiped right for average guys who were witty enough, so there's always hope
But then again, actually getting a date ...that's a bit harder :rofl:

What do you mean witty enough? I can't do wit in a ****ing photo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
.......scary hahaha :rofl: :rofl:

Can't complain tho

Spoiler

Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get barely any matches on Tinder. I don't think it's representative of anything.
Reply 86
what about me I am only born in July 2001
Original post by hezzlington
I get barely any matches on Tinder. I don't think it's representative of anything.

lmao :console:

and you're Asian?...lol
Original post by 0to100
lmao :console:

and you're Asian?...lol

what does me being asian have to do with anything?
what does me being asian have to do with anything?

lmao it doesnt, just noticing your av...so calm ya boobs
Original post by 0to100
lmao it doesnt, just noticing your av...so calm ya boobs

Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can have a funny bio? But Tinder is very superficial, a lot of people probably don't read bios. OKCupid is a much better dating app imo.

da fk? ew.
Original post by Precious Illusions
You can have a funny bio? But Tinder is very superficial, a lot of people probably don't read bios. OKCupid is a much better dating app imo.

don't you have to pay for that?
don't you have to pay for that?

Nooooo. Similar to Tinder you can pay and 'upgrade'. But nah it's free. I preferred it as you could have a big profile and when people messaged you it would often be because you had a shared taste in films or whatever.
Reply 95
Original post by aamirac
TSR isn't a dating site. :facepalm2:

not nominally, but a lot of people date people they met on here. I dated a girl from here for about 18 months :P
Nooooo. Similar to Tinder you can pay and 'upgrade'. But nah it's free. I preferred it as you could have a big profile and when people messaged you it would often be because you had a shared taste in films or whatever.

Hmmm....i'm usually suspicious of dating sites. At least everybody knows tinders superficial
Hmmm....i'm usually suspicious of dating sites. At least everybody knows tinders superficial

Why suspicious? I think you can meet genuine people on any dating site, comes down to the individual. My best friend met her boyfriend of five years on OKC, my brother met his girlfriend of two years on Tinder.
Why suspicious? I think you can meet genuine people on any dating site, comes down to the individual. My best friend met her boyfriend of five years on OKC, my brother met his girlfriend of two years on Tinder.

Not that i'm overly fussed, but I'm pretty unlucky when it comes to the 'genuine' part
Not that i'm overly fussed, but I'm pretty unlucky when it comes to the 'genuine' part

Genuine people are hard to come by, you're not alone.

Quick Reply