The Student Room Group

Pulled in freshers, AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hezzlington
? Surely you'll have lab reports/dissertation/technical reports to write for Physics, like I do? Why would you not need English skills?

Well yeah, I was joking.
Reply 21
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Nah imma rebel :colone:

Not allowed. Nope.

Original post by AlexFam
I'm not gay so he's not going to be my boyfriend

:rofl:

Get off TSR and enjoy your Freshers.
Original post by AlexFam
Well yeah, I was joking.

No. We don't joke here.
It's the first few weeks of university and you are a first year. With only minimal effort, you could be sleeping with a different person every night. So why the hell are you on TSR right now?
Original post by Airmed
Get off TSR and enjoy your Freshers.

You think this is a game?
Can't. Flatmates are boring and staying in, so are my reps so I'm not allowed to really go out without getting them in trouble.
Original post by Quantex
It's the first few weeks of university and you are a first year. With only minimal effort, you could be sleeping with a different person every night. So why the hell are you on TSR right now?

I mean, this thread is 99% joking.

That, plus I've managed to end up dancing with girls that have boyfriends almost every time.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by AlexFam
You think this is a game?
Can't. Flatmates are boring and staying in, so are my reps so I'm not allowed to really go out without getting them in trouble.

Don't get the reps thing, didn't have them during my Freshers.
Original post by Airmed
Don't get the reps thing, didn't have them during my Freshers.

It's really just to keep you safe on nights out. A responsible person to make sure you don't go home unsafe.
Reply 28
Original post by AlexFam
It's really just to keep you safe on nights out. A responsible person to make sure you don't go home unsafe.

Oh right. Sounds like me then on the rare occasion I'm around drunk people.
Original post by Airmed
Oh right. Sounds like me then on the rare occasion I'm around drunk people.

I mean, my reps are really cool usually so it's alright. Bought a bunch of shots last night with them and ended up doing 5 or 6 Ring of Fires (vodka and hot sauce).
Reply 30
Original post by AlexFam
I mean, my reps are really cool usually so it's alright. Bought a bunch of shots last night with them and ended up doing 5 or 6 Ring of Fires (vodka and hot sauce).

:headfire: :headfire:
Original post by Airmed
:headfire: :headfire:

Offering one to a girl was a great idea because
"You should try it. The heat is really nice and it lingers. If you want, you can try a little bit because there's still some on my lips."
Original post by AlexFam
It's alright. Only had 2 hours sleep because I woke up at 8:30 and had to go to a physics talk at 9:30. Didn't even have time to shower because I had to walk for 20 minutes back to my flat and I forgot I had the talk.

gross
Congrats! :smile:
Original post by john2054
gross

It was worse than you think. Lots of fluids I forgot about until afterwards on my chest and dried vodka on my hands.
Wasn't worth it, no congrats required.
Original post by AlexFam

lol wtf, what kind of a catholic uni do you go to
which muscle
Original post by AlexFam
It was worse than you think. Lots of fluids I forgot about until afterwards on my chest and dried vodka on my hands.

Do you know what the opposite of freshers is, you know the last week at uni? I pulled then. So that's a reverse snap kind of?!?
Original post by PrinceOfOrange
lol wtf, what kind of a catholic uni do you go to

Uhh they were getting drunk with us and let us go anywhere as long as we told them where we went.
Problem is I keep disappearing for an hour at the bar.

Quick Reply

Latest