The Student Room Group

Who is the worst person in history?

Whether obscure, obvious, or entirely random, who do you all think were the worst people in history? :holmes:

So we get a bit more variety here, post your 3 'worst' people in history, and let's see if TSR can agree on the top contenders :colone:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Its honestly a hard question to only pick 3, you'd have the obvious hitler stalin etc but then there are others who did bad things who i would consider to be the 'worst'
Reply 2
the new indian prime minister
Reply 3
It's a toss up between Hazel Blears, one of my former bosses, and Diane Abbott.

But Diane "Racist" Abbott isn't notable enough to become an Historical Figure. Certainly big enough though.
Reply 4
(edited 7 years ago)
Jesus, Mohammed, and Hitler...
I'm prepared for the argument comments, hit me
Margaret Thatcher, closely followed by Winston Churchill.

How that man has made it on the £5 notes still makes me chuckle.
Original post by espicton98
Margaret Thatcher, closely followed by Winston Churchill.

How that man has made it on the £5 notes still makes me chuckle.

What's so bad about the latter?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably you OP
Leopold II of Belgium is quite disgusting.
******** (pedo and delusional psycho)
Josef Fritzl
Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan, Vlad the Impaler, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin. Man, they're all evil af.

How do you know who Awesome Genius is when you're that new? I smell a dupe account :tongue:
Reply 12
Original post by WoodyMKC
How do you know who Awesome Genius is when you're that new? I smell a dupe account :tongue:

Well done Sherlock. I had another account but got it anonymised due to spending too much time here....
Countess Bathory was quite ****ed up as well
Original post by shadowdweller
Whether obscure, obvious, or entirely random, who do you all think were the worst people in history? :holmes:So we get a bit more variety here, post your 3 'worst' people in history, and let's see if TSR can agree on the top contenders :colone:
Hitler. Tony Blair, George Bush and Hilary Clinton to name a few :smile:
The Vedic Aryan bastard that invented Varnas and Jati.
(edited 7 years ago)
Not person but humans in general. We are terrible beings.
Original post by DraculaMihawk
What's so bad about the latter?

Posted from TSR Mobile

1) he's a Tory do I say more?
2) 'I am strongly in favour of using poisonous gas against uncivilised tribes'
3) 'I hate Indians, they are a beastly people with a beastly religion'
4) 3 million people starved to death during the Bengal famine in 1943, primarily because Churchill refused to send adequate aid and food. His reasoning was that it was their own fault because they 'breed like rabbits'
5) he strongly campaigned against India's independence as they are 'lesser beings' and are better being ruled by us white folk.

Winston Churchill is often falsely credited with being a 'war time hero' - he was a racist and an elitist and it's frankly quite shameful that his face is being printed everywhere.
(edited 7 years ago)
'I hate Indians, they are a beastly people with a beastly religion' true
Original post by espicton98
1) he's a Tory do I say more?
2) 'I am strongly in favour of using poisonous gas against uncivilised tribes'
3) 'I hate Indians, they are a beastly people with a beastly religion'
4) 3 million people starved to death during the Bengal famine in 1943, primarily because Churchill refused to send adequate aid and food. His reasoning was that it was their own fault because they 'bread like rabbits'
5) he strongly campaigned against India's independence as they are 'lesser beings' and are better being ruled by us white folk.

Winston Churchill is often falsely credited with being a 'war time hero' - he was a racist and an elitist and it's frankly quite shameful that his face is being printed everywhere.

Wow I just did some reading and I did not know that! Why do people like Boris Johnson and Katie Hopkins praise him then? Disgusting how this racist is on the pound note.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending